Training

I walked to in the woods and saw Luke swinging his sword around . " ok so let's start slow then we can do it like we are in a battle but no killing me " Luke told me he agent through the rules and we did some sword training and bow and arrow (ps I did better then him at bow and arrow.)
" so your good" Luke whispered " ok but I was better at you at archery " " yeah I know but I am still better then u at sword fighting " " yeah I kn..." Then Luke kissed me I just stood there I was in shock that he did . He kissed me for a second then I started to kiss him back . When he pulled away he looked down " sorry I just like you so much I just had to I am sorry if you did not wont me to do that I understand "he looked down at his shoes. " it is fine Luke ,it really is , and I am not mad at you I was just in shock " he looked up happy " really you are not mad at me " " no why would you think I was mad at you " " I think you were mad at me cause I would think that you just liked me as a friend and did not wont to date me ok so you want to be girlfriend and boyfriend "I was shock he was really excited ,I kissed his cheek " yes I would " he jumped up and ran away screaming " YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSTHANKS DAD FOR THE TIP!!!!!!!" I stood there, wait Hermes told him how to ask?