Morning after

I woke up from the party it was fun I saw all my friends and brothers and sisters. I danced singed it was fun but it was back to training soon I looked at my clock 4:30 am. I got out of bed and got on my camp half blood shirt some denim jean shorts and som grey vans with my necklace and bracelet and a little bit of lip gloss cause I am in that kind of mood. I walked out of the cabin and into the woods. I walked then I heard something behind me. Then some one came running at me and jumped I dogged them and the person fell face first on the ground " oh what was that for " they turned around it was Luke " sorry you were running at me so I dogged you " he sat up holding his arm " oh my arm hurts can you see if it is broken. " I got close to him to check his arm " nope it is fine nothing to worry " " ok great " I sat next to him and looked out to the woods it was silent no sound he put his arm around me and pulled me close. I leaned my head on his chest. " you know what my dad said to me when we all were talking" Luke said " no what " " well he said he was glad I wasn't dead and that I was not mad at him no more and guess what he was wrong about " " the mad part " " the mad part he thinks he is off the hook for letting my mom die and not cry man he is a jerk. " I looked at him he looked back " I know I know don't say those things cause they can kill me or something " he rolled his eyes. He kissed me on the lips then looked at the woods.