Lukes dream furutre

He kissed me and I knew he would not let me go until I kissed him back. I kissed him back and we staid like that for a minute then he pulled away. I starred at him he turned around " why would you go against camp and against the gods as well?" He didn't talk for two seconds then he told me " I would do it cause the gods don't care about us all they care about is them selfs no one else not there kids even they don't even fight there battles we do demigods do and we die just cause they won't fight cause they don't wont to die and they killed there father Kronos now it is time for us the kids to rule Olympus. " " Luke are you even hearing yourself there the gods we can't just kill them and two we are there kids we respect are parents we won't kill them they did nothing bad Kronos he swallowed his kids for gods sakes they did not do that to us did they " " no " " did they " I said a little louder " no they didn't !" He was getting mad. " then you are not going to bring monsters in camp and I don't think your father would like if you did it today " " yeah but Arie..." " no you will not do that ever , and if you did that today and you got what you wanted what would you do after you rule what would you do to the people that won't worship you " " oh I would have them killed " " then I would die " i walked off then Luke grabbed my shoulder " I would never let them kill you if that happened I would have you next to me as my queen" " I would never wont to be the queen of Olympus the only one that would be queen is Hera " " but I would be king you will be my queen " " no I would not , not even if all the gods did die I would never be queen " he kissed me on the lips he pressed against mine he stayed there then I did back then I pulled back and stated to cry then I turned around and walked back to my cabin.