Morning

The next morning I wake up to laughter I opened my eyes and saw all the kids in the cabin staring over me " good morning !" They all said at the same time I pulled off the covers and walked to my chest and got my under clothes and got a lose white shirt with jeans and my sun neckolace that I hade on me as a gift from Apollo that turns into a bow and arrow , I got my bracelets on and my golden earrings with my hair in a high ponytail and put my brown flats on and walked out the door to eat breakfast. I was about to get there when I heard a loud yelling girl coming towards me I looked to see how it was and it was Aleen she ran to me and gave me a big hug. Aleen is a daughter of Athena she is 14 and she is smart , smarter then me and not by a little I mean by a lot. " what is it Aleen ?" She was gasping for air until she finally spoke " Anthony ....asked .....me to be his.... girlfriend " " wait Anthony the son of Hephaestus right " " Ya him he asked me out." " that's great Aleen I knew he liked you" " Ya oh and just a heads up Garris asked Destiny to be his girlfriend " " thanks I knew he liked her cause he stalks her but he never goes and talkes to her " " ya well any way bye " " bye"