War

I was training sword fighting when I heard screaming I ran to were it was it was at the front of the camp there were all these monsters bagging at the barrier. I looked around to find Luke but he was not there then the barrier broke the monsters did not attack then a boy came in front of them I walked closer to see who it was Will was next to me and Allyssa we all looked and saw it was Luke. With his sword in one hand. " join me to take down the gods they have ruled to long they don't even care about us to even !" One man came up probably 32 " no we will not go against or parents they are our parents we will not fight them but we will fight you " " ya" every one behind us said I was in shock that he was going to fight us I run to the back to find Lily I finally find her " Lily go hind with all the other younger kids and tell them to hide ok now go don't fight ok hide " " ok be safe " " you to " she hugged me tight thank goodness all the younger ones were in the back. I walked back to were Will and Allyssa were they hade there swords out that must means we are going to fight. A big metal bull comes then a fury then a cyclops then 2 Minotaurs. We all hade to fight I was dogging all the monsters but when I got to the front and saw Luke standing there staring at me scared. Then something pinched me in the back it hurt so bad I screamed out the pian I looked behind and saw a furry it was clawing me pecking me it was fell then turned to dust then I looked behind and saw.
----------------------------------------------
Sorry for the clod hanger I just wanted to do that ones.