Fight

I woke up from that dream I was still in the cabin I looked out the window and saw the sun still hade not came up. I got out of bed and got a shirt with strips and a music note and dark Jean shorts and my black and white vans and my bow and arrow necklace and my golden arrow bracelet and put my hair in a messy bun. I walked out side and walked into the woods I see a figure that is big and had horns. I walked a little closer and saw it was a Minotaur. I pressed my necklace and I turned in to a bow and arrow. I put the arrow on the bow and shot at the Minotaur I shot it in the shoulder it turned around and ran after me I ran and turned around and ran back to the camp grounds but it kept running after me I turned my head and saw the Minotaur was a inch away from me it grabbed my shoulder and throw me back I hit into a tree and fell. Every were hurt badly I saw the Minotaur was coming towards me I tuck my bracelet off and it turned into a dagger I got up slowly and healed it in front of me. The Minotaur was coming full speed and its horns out to me. I was not going to fight this thing I did not have to live that was what my mind was saying. I dropped my dagger and I just stud there still now it was 3 feet away then 2 then 1 I closed my eyes ready to be killed. Nothing I did not feel anything then I felt a little stab on my hip it did not hurt. I opened my eyes and looked down and saw a little scar on my hip and the Minotaur laying dead on the floor. I looked up and saw Luke with his sword in the Minotaurs back I was stuns I started to cry and lend on the tree and sat down with my head in my knees crying. I heard Luke coming over to me and sat down next to me. " hey hey it is killed it is ok you are fine your fine quite crying please quit. " I felt his arms my waist we staid there for 3 minutes. I stopped crying and looked up Luke he was starting at me. He hugged me titer I put my head on is chest.