On are Way

I woke up at 5:00 and got dressed in a white tank top that is flows and some ripped jean pants my brown back pack and my brown sandals , my bracelets and my bow and arrow necklace And some gold earrings and some sunglasses. I pack 36 pairs of clothes a hair brush some makeup some hair things and a full thing of food I also packed blankets a small pillow, and a sleeping bag and some matches and a flash light and some batteries and 200 dollars . I have not been out of camp till school ended for me so it is going to be existing. I was at the door and felt a little figure hugging my legs I looked down and saw Lily there " don't leave please " she started to cry " sorry Lily I have to ok I will be back as soon as I can ok " " ok " then she let go " Ya come back as quickly as you can " I saw Will coming up he gave me hug then let go. " bye guys " " bye" I walked out the door and saw Luke and Paige standing ready to go " hey guys " " hey so do you know where we are going!" " Ya we are going west " "ok so what are we so post to do ?" " we have to find the light in the world what do you think?" Luke thought about it " oh I think it means the sun cause the sun is supposed to be up by now. " I looked up Ya it was and it is not. We walked out of camp and walked down the road down to a bus stop.
----------------------------------------------
I hope you guys like this quest thing and keep voting and commenting.