The Future

I walked down to the river in the woods it is the only place were I can think about things and now it is about my dream. I know I can tell the future in my dreams but this one doesn't make senses none of my dreams are
About a person normally it is words just about what will happen but an real life go go thing never. I sat on a log that is by the river. I grab the nail that was in my jacket and the hammer both from the Hephaestus cabin. I grabbed them both and nailed it into the log and put

Ariel's Hues log ☀️

I drew a sun for the symbol of Apollo for my dad. I sat there for a little bit then walked by the water. I was walking then right in front of me was Luke ,I fell sideways into the water and blacked out. All I saw was darkness all around me then I saw the woods and a little girl about 16 and someone in the shadows watching her she had long blonde hair and brown eyes I saw her crying then she sat on my log and looked down I came over to the girl knowing I was invisible to her and saw that it was the mark I just did a little bit ago I see her get up and walk towards the water then fell in then a boy from nowhere comes and dives in the water to save her I see them come up with her in his arms and the girl passed out on his lap her eyes are closed and she looked like she was dead I walked up to them and the girls eyes opened. They were glimmering gold then she started to glow gold like the sun. Then I remembered what my dad would do when one of there kids are chosen to be given prophetesses just like the oracle but better the boy that saved her was in shock I looked in his eyes and saw only darkness he must be a son of Hades, and the girl must be a daughter of Apollo. But why would a daughter of Apollo the sun god be with a son of death which also is darkness. I woke up from the future and see I am starting up into Lukes eyes he was drenched with water he must have saved me when I fell in. " hey Ariel you ok I saw you fell in and I rescued you " I started to laugh " like a Prince Charming " he looked at me then started to laugh " maybe but did you now when you were passed out you started to glow. Like when your father chooses one of his kids every 50 years gets a new one " then he stopped laughing then started at me seriously "you must be the one that your dad chooses what do you know the future great that's great my girlfriend knows the future. " I looked at him and giggled he stopped breathing so hard. I got up from his lap and sat next to him and put my head on his shoulder. " so what did you see in the future " I looked at him " nothing " " really tell me " " no " " yes " " no " " yes " he glared at me " fine " " oh goody what did you see" I told him all about this dream of him and the one with the girl after that he was not to fond of learning the future " Luke what is wrong I now the thing with you wont be true right you won't let monsters in camp would you". He did not answer " Luke tell me " he still did not I then knew he would do that I started to cry he looked at me and looked upset he put a arm around me and pulled me toward him but I pulled away he looked at me. I stud up and was about to walk away crying as I go then Luke grabbed me by my shoulders and turned me around and kissed me on the lips I tried to pull away but his grip on me was to strong.