Dinner

When we got to the dinning hall she went to her cabins tablet I went to my table I sat down next to Allyssa Ryan 16 year old daughter of Hermes and sat across from Luke castellan he is 18 like me . Garris Ford sat at the end of the table like normal starring at Destiny daughter of Poseidon she is my bff. " so Ariel you might find your godly parent today how do feel about that?" Luke ask " I probably won't be and you know that, you say that every single day you know what it seems like you really can not wait for me to leave" he smiled and continued eating I looked down at my plate and saw a pieces of steaks and mash potatoes I started eating right when I was about to eat the mashed potatoes I felt a foot stomp on my foot . I looked up and saw Luke still eating " really Luke " he looked up and smiled " what " he looked guilty " you stomped on my foot " he looked at Allyssa she looked at him then she started to laugh then Luke did too " what is it you too trouble makers " they continued laughing then Allyssa started crying of laughter then stopped to catch her breath then spoke up " thank you for calling me a trouble maker anyway we wanted to see what some one would do if they are about to eat then the prison in front of them would step on there foot and what would happen but if Luke kept a straight face then we could have gotten away with it " she glared at Luke, he stuck out his tongue at her and she did it back.
After dinner we walked over to the campfire I sat next too Paige , Aleen daughter of Athena she has long blonde hair and blue eyes ,and Sophie daughter of Demeter she has long brown hair and brown eyes. We sat there having a great time till every thing stopped.