'Fire Demon'

(Readers POV)

We all went outside since I said that I didn't want us to destroy the mansion. I just got here and the last time I did something like that, Alex had a lot of paperwork to fill out. Of course, I helped him with it, but it was still a lot. I tend to get a bit careless when I find someone that I can fight on equal terms with, its not that common. Even though I am aware of this, I'm still reckless at times...

When we all got to a large patch of flat land, Mr. Grumpy and I stood on opposite sides facing each other and everyone else stood on the side. They were being covered by transparent walls and a roof.

'Must me the Mist guardian's work. But that makes it easier to fight.'
I had a little secret that I kept to myself and only showed close friends, but I guess it won't hurt to show them as well, we are going to work together from now on. That is if Mr. Grumpy's strong enough.

"Are you ready scum?!" He says in his usual deep voice but loud enough for me to hear.

"Yup!" I respond, popping the 'p'.

With that, I made the first move since he seems like they type to fight while sitting the entire time. I took my first box animal and opened it. A hawk covered with purple flames shot out and flew right toward him.

'He must have a box animal out already. Otherwise mine would have stayed by my side.' I made a quick evaluation and decided to test him further.

As I ran toward Mr. Grumpy, black leather fingerless gloves appeared on both of my hands. They stopped about an inch or so past my wrists and had and had a hole on the back revealing the back of my hands. As I got closer to him, I can see that his box weapon had revealed itself and was fighting mine. I threw punches toward his head and upper body but he just dodged them. He counter attacked and flung his elbow toward my face. I then stopped it with my hand but he quickly turned and kicked me in my torso making my fly back into a tree.

When I looked up, I saw he had a ball of light in his hand pointed toward me. He shot it so I went to the side to dodge it. The patch of trees the ball had hit was completely gone, more like disintegrated by the looks of it.

'Flame of Wrath, huh. Nice.'

"Is that all you got TRASH?!"

"NOT EVEN CLOSE!" I shouted back and I ran toward him again.

(Xanxus' POV)

"Is that all you got TRASH?!"

"NOT EVEN CLOSE!" She started running toward me once again.

'Ugh. This brat is annoying. She can't be who she says she is. She's to weak-' my thoughts were cut off when I noticed something different about her movements. She was faster than before and seemed more agile.

Just when I thought she was about to try to punch me again, she ran right through me. Then, I felt a sharp pain in my back and felt myself skid.

'She's changing her fighting style. Whatever, I'll just teach the scum her place.'

(Reader's POV)

I can feel myself getting faster. I feel much lighter on the ground too and can notice more differences in the vibrations in the ground or changes in the wind.

'So I'm changing now, huh? Hehehe. This will be over soon then.' I smirked.

He skid forward and caught himself. He then took out two guns and shot them at me. They weren't regular bullets, but dying will flames. No, compressed dying will flames by the vibrations and density.

'He has the Flame of Wrath from the Vongola Secondo and the Dying Will Gun from the Vongola Settimo. Strong apart but even stronger when used together. Quite smart.'