The Holidays With Squalo

Katherine-chan: Konichiwa reader-chan~! Sorry I didn't update this earlier, I had a bit of a brain fart and forgot all the ideas I had. I think I did a good job and I hope you think so too!

SQUALO: VVOOOIIIII!!! WHY ARE WE DOING A CHRISTMAS SPECIAL IF IT'S AUGUST YOU DUMB-

*CRASH* *BANG* *POW*

Katherine-chan: Well, now that that's taken care of-

Lussuria: Ho ho ho, Christmas time-

*CRASH* *BANG* *POW*

Katherine-chan: I'm in a super bad mood because of... stuff at home... and the next person to cut me off will die!!!

Don't worry reader-chan, you're okay! You're on my good side, my Varia comrades are a different story though...

Onward with the chapter!!! Let's get into a better mood now huh. XD Hope you enjoy reader-chan~!

*I do not own KHR or any of its characters! I do own the plot though. XD*
____________________________________________________________________

≈ Reader's POV ≈

"VVOOOIIII!!! YOU STUPID GIRL!!!! GET BACK HERE!!!"

"AS IF!!! CATCH ME IF YOU CAN SLOW POKE!!!" I shout, running down the hallways.

Squalo kept on threatening me with his sword so I took it away from him and started running. Belphegor laughed while Fran and Levi called me a kid. Squalo started chasing me and cursing me as well. He deserves it though,it's not like he's going to actually cut me with it. Even if he does, I can just kick his butt again.

"VVOOOIIII!!!" Squalo shouts, still pursuing me.

I use a bit of mist flames to make myself invisible and wait for Squalo to catch up. He turns down the hallway and calls me again. I have to keep myself from laughing because his face is sooo tense and he really looks frustrated.

"I know you're right here!" He says, glaring at the wall.

"Close, but I'm behind you sharky." I say.

He tries to tackle me but I manage to escape his grasp and run downstairs. I still have his sword in my hands as he chases me around the couch and into the kitchen where Luss is.

"(Y/n)! You know better than to run with sharp objects!!" He scolds me.

"Really Luss? Really? Have you forgotten what I do for a living?" I sigh.

"Ugh! Fine, but don't touch the stove its ho-"

"VVOOOIIII!!! DON'T YOU DARE IGNORE ME YOU BRAT!!!" Squalo cuts him off.

"How could I ever ignore something so loud and obnoxious?!" I throw back at him.

He shouts 'VVOOOIIII' and starts chasing me around the kitchen again. Everyone starts walking in and Luss freaks out because there's too many people in the room.

"Hey, I'm still cooking!" Luss shouts.

"Ushishishi. The captain is trying to catch the princess." Bel laughs.

"Squalo-sempai, you won't be able to catch her~!" Fran says.

"The boss is coming so lead him to the other room (y/n)." Levi grunts.

"STOP ACTING LIKE IDIOTS YOU TRASH!!!" Xanxus booms, throwing some bottles at random.

I laugh and start dodging the bottles while punching a few others. When the wine shower is over, the kitchen is covered with puddles of wine and glass. Lussuria whines about the mess, Bel says the wine looks like blood, Fran calls him a creep and gets a knife in his hat, Levi sighs, Xanxus growls, and Squalo complains about his hair. I laugh and think of a nickname for the white haired captain and after a few moments of thinking, I finally come up with one.