Secrets Revealed (Pt. 1)

Author-chan: Hello again! *dodges knives* This is the new update that I promised... *catches next knife thrown* If you keep doing that, I'm going to stop writing this story.. *sighs*

Belphegor: Ushishishi. Well, it's the princess' fault for not updating on time.

Author-chan: Hehe... About that. I had to help my dad paint two of our rooms and then we had to replace the carpet. I didn't think it would take long but my dad had to prep everything and make it perfect. We only finished with one room yesterday and we're doing the other room today.

Squalo: VVOOOIIII! I BET YOU DID A REALLY BAD JOB ON IT YOU STUPID- *author-chan lights Squalo's hair on fire*

Lussuria: Now now dear. You don't have-

Author-chan: I unfortunately do not own KHR or any of it's characters. I do own the plot though. Please enjoy!

Squalo: WHY YOU LITTLE- *Bel and author-chan throw knives at Squalo and Lussuria pinches the bridge of his nose*

Lussuria: There goes the mansion again...
____________________________________________________________________

(Reader's POV)

"Hey. Wake up... Wake up... Wake up... WAKE UP!!!" I shout as I poke the sleeping Sharks cheek.

A tick mark appears on his face and I back my upper body up swiftly. I barely missed his sword and he swings again. This time, it's a diagonal so back up and go against his blade, appearing at his side that was left wide open. I decide to mess with him a bit so I tap on his shoulder. He swings at me again but I block the sword with my hand.

"Squalo, we need to go now." I calmly say to the irritated shark.

He simply growls and get up. After a few minutes, he is ready so we both walk out of the hotel room.

Squalo and I were assigned to a mission to assist an ally Famiglia. Not Dino's or else I would beat him, but the Alleanza Famiglia. Their boss is in her last month of pregnancy and another Famiglia has been starting fights with them. Their outside adviser is apparently dealing with something else and is unable to help. There objective is to eliminate the rival Famiglia or assist them until their outside adviser returns, but I prefer to eliminate.

Squalo and I call a cab and head to their headquarters. Squalo still looks like he's a bit out of it, so I let him sleep. I gaze out the window and find myself also drifting off to sleep.

(Time Skip)

(Reader's POV)

When we got to the Alleanza Famiglia's headquarters and we received the information that they knew about their rivals. They are indeed, a new Famiglia but are also quite powerful. They've been getting help from another Famiglia and that is all they know.

"That's not much to go off of. Is there anything else? Any little detail that stood out, even a little?" I question.

"Well, their ally wears white masks and their strong point is stealth and persuading. Otherwise, their strength is normal." The boss explains.

At hearing that, I freeze a bit and Squalo notices. I thank her and tell her that well handle it. As I walk to my room, Squalo catches up but still seems a bit off and tired.

"Vvooiii! What are you not saying? You know something about them?" He interrogates.

"Not really."

"That's not a good enough answer!"

"Ugh! Bel and I fought two of them before and I saw one at the Halloween party..." I mumble the last part but he catches it anyways.

He curses under his breath and drags me to the room where he's staying. My room is just across the hall in case anything comes up and so that we don't start yelling through the walls.