Fran x reader: Ending

Author-chan: Hello minna san! Arigato for waiting patiently for the Fran x reader: Ending! I've been in a bit of a writers block because I watched some clips of Fran and had trouble expressing him, but I think I did okay.

Fran: Katherine-sempai, can you hurry up? You talk alot~.

Author-chan: *emits a dark aura* What was that toad?!

Fran: You act alot like that stupid fallen prince too. Is that why you guys always hang-

*STAB* *SLICE*

Author-chan: Much better~. Well, please enjoy this chapter!

Fran: Katherine-sempai doesn't own KHR or Hei from Darker than Black. She does owe me a new hat though...

Belphegor: Ushishishi. Who said the stupid commoner could take off his hat?
____________________________________________________________________

≈ Reader's POV ≈

Lost in my thoughts, a knife nicks my stomach and sends a sharp sting ringing throughout my body. He then wraps a wire around my arm and swings me into the wall. I'm temporarily stunned, so he uses this time to send a strong volt of both flames toward me and through the wire.

I shut my eyes, waiting to feel immense pain. Instead, I feel arms wrap around me and pick me up, moving away from where I was. I hear an explosion and Hei click his tongue in annoyance. When I open my eyes, I looked to see who saved me and I saw him.. I saw...

"Fr-Fran?" I call out.

"(Y/n)-sempai, are you trying to get yourself killed or are you that weak~?" Fran says in a monotone voice.

I can feel my eyebrow twitch and I glare at Fran.

"I'm not weak nor am I trying to die Toad!" I growl.

"Sempai, this is a frog hat and you're starting to sound like Bel-sempai."

"Tch. I do not sound like that fallen prince you smart butt frog!!!" I shout.

"Am I a frog or a toad, you should make up your mind. And I'm not a smart butt, I'm just very honest sempai~."

I know that I have a tick mark now because I'm thinking about stabbing him. Fran sets up an illusion of us and Hei's knives stab them. I kinda forgot how Fran likes to make his illusions so realistic so I was a bit shocked when I saw the details. I got out of his grasp and put on my gloves.

When Hei was starting to walk away, I ran out of the illusion and punched him in the gut. He flew into the wall and Fran set up another illusion. It's an illusion of me and its attacking Hei relentlessly. I think I know what he's doing and if that's not it, he's a dead frog.

"Hey Fran, can you take care of him for a bit? I want to try something." I ask.

"Fine but sempai shouldn't become lazy." He says.

I roll my eyes and smile slightly. Closing my eyes, I block everything out and try to concentrate on releasing my full power. It should only take a minute or two but I still need Fran to cover me.

≈ Fran's POV ≈

"Hey Fran, can you take care of him for a bit? I want to try something." (Y/n) asks.

"Fine but sempai shouldn't become lazy." I reply.

She rolls her eyes with a small smile before closing her eyes and concentrating. The illusion of her is still fighting Hei but he doesn't seem serious about it. His flames then change and he throws knives at me. Instead of doing what I usually do and let them hit me like I do with Bel, I avoided them. When they hit the ground, the ground is electrocuted and burned by the flames.