First Mission (Pt. 2)

Author-chan: Konnichiwa and arigato for reading this story! I was listening to music trying to think of some ideas when I realized that I haven't done a disclaimer. So, I-

Squalo: VVOOOOIIII!!! GET ON WITH IT STUPID GIRL!!

Author-chan: I'll be right back... *pulls up sleeves*

*BANG* *CRASH* *CRACK*

Belphegor: Ushishishi. The princess does not own Katekyo Hitman Reborn or Kougami from Psycho Pass.

Fran: Author-sempai kinda owns you though.

Author-chan: Okay, I'm back. The shark won't interrupt us any time soon, I made sure of that. *smirk*

Lussuria: Awww! You still look so adorable and-
Xanxus: SHUT UP TRASH!!!

Author-chan: Well I hope you enjoy the story and bye. RUN FOR IT!!! *Runs off while Xanxus destroys everything*
____________________________________________________________________

(Reader's POV)

"Oh (y/n)! What do you think of this one?" Lussuria asked holding up another dress.

When we left the meeting he immediately grabbed me and dragged me off to buy a dress. We've been here for an hour already and we have 4 hours left.

'Ugh!! I DON'T like dresses! Cant we just sneak in without being seen?! At least it's better than wearing a skirt... Please don't tell me the remaining 4 hours are going to be spent in this ridiculous store!'

"Never mind, I think this one will suit you better!" He is now holding up a pink dress with dazzles along the waist and stomach. It shows most of your back- wait its PINK!!!

"NO, NO, NO!! I don't even want to wear a stupid dress! There is no way you're going to get me to wear anything pink!!" I shout.

Now half the store is staring at us but I don't really care. Don't they have something to do, like, i don't know, get a life and mind their own business!! This is gonna take awhile.

(Time skip)

(Xanxus' POV)

The party is taking place not that far away so I told everyone know that we'll leave 15 minutes before. That way, we can arrive there when most of the people are already there and not stand out too much.

"VVOOOIII!! WHAT'S TAKING SO LONG! HURRY-"

*CRASH*

"SHUT UP TRASH!"

I threw a glass at Squalo to shut him up. It worked because now he's just mumbling under his breath. All of us are waiting on (y/n) and Lussuria because he wanted to do her makeup and she was apparently fighting him on it. Levi got annoyed and went to the limo to wait. Just when we're all getting very impatient...

"Oh, don't get you panties in a bunch Squalo. Here is our beautiful Cloud princess!" Lussuria introduces.

Walking down the stairs behind Lussuria is...(y/n)? She's wearing a (f/c) sleeveless dress with a white lace design adoring the waist. White lace also covered the top above the chest area while the lower part of the dress below waist flows down loosely but tastefully. Her hair is up in a low bun with braids going into it and her usual bangs are now curled on the side of her face revealing her whole face. She also has on black ankle pumps, while fingerless lace gloves that go up to her elbow, and a black velvet choker with one of her dog tags on it. The red earrings she's wearing are actually like Bluetooth headsets without the microphone. She gets to the bottom of the stairs and gives us a bored look.