Haunted Houses

Author-chan: Here is the new update that I promised!

Chloe: You have to wear it! *holds up random costume that it way too small*

Author-chan: *slowly backs up* Ummm. I don't wanna.

Chloe: YOU WILL AND THAT'S FINAL!!! *Starts chasing author-chan*

Author-chan: Well, have to run! Bye!!!

Alex: Author-chan does not own KHR or any of its characters or Kougami from Psycho Pass.

Dino: Although, she does own own this plot and sorta owns you. Please enjoy- ALEX! DO NOT GIVE ENZO A BATH!!!
____________________________________________________________________

(Reader's POV)

"But-but! Do I have to?!?!" I whine and complain.

"Yes! I already told you this so stop complaining!" She retorts.

"But I don't wanna!!!" I say jumping in place like a little kid throwing a fit.

"I know! (Y/n), if you want me to let you fight Alex then you have to stay and at least look for one, okay?" She offers.

I look up at her slightly with a spark in my eyes.

"Promise?" I hold out my pinky finger and she pinky promises.

I jump up and down, throwing a fist in the air. People are staring but I could really care less. Chloe and I are currently shopping for Halloween costumes since Alex decided to throw a Halloween party. I want to beat Alex sooooo much because of that mission he gave us to go to a formal party. I never did get revenge for that so tonight will be perfect.

After awhile of agony and torture (going from store to store and repeat), Chloe FINALLY chooses a costume. I already know what I'm going to dress up as but I don't feel like telling Chloe yet. All I told her was that I have one and that if she tries to figure it out, I'll burn her clothes off in front of everyone. I've done it before, leaving her in her underwear, so she knows that I'll really follow through with it.

"Chloe, I'm hungry." I whine.

"When aren't you? I mean, seriously." She sighs.

Ignoring her little comment, I drag her to a ramen vender and order 3. One for her, two for me. She giggles and then we eat. Well, we tried to eat.

"Ushishishi. So the princess went to the mall."

'Ugh! Why, why, why?!' I literally slam my head on the table making Chloe laugh.

"VVOOIII STUPID WOMAN! THAT IDIOT BOSS MADE-"

*CRASH*

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME SCUM!?" Xanxus booms.

Yup. The entire mall is now staring at us, not that really I care. While they all start a fight, I grab Chloe's arm and run off. We call a cab and ask him to take us to the (Famiglia name) Famiglia's mansion.

"Why'd Alex invite Varia? I thought he wanted a party, not a brawl." I ask to no one in general.

(Time skip- at [Famiglia name] mansion)

(Chloe's POV)

(Y/n) and I walk into the mansion and everybody immediately greets us and hugs (y/n). She returns their hugs and greetings.

"Hey (y/n)! I see you've made it back safe-" (y/n) cut him off with a punch to the face.

"YOU SEND ME ON A MISSION WHERE I HAVE TO WEAR A DRESS, MAKEUP, AND OTHER GIRLY JUNK AND YOU START OFF WITH 'HEY (Y/N)'!" She shouts with a dark aura around her.