Princess and the Royal Pain

Belphegor: Ushishishi. Author-chan!!! The prince is bored!

Author-chan: Jeez, can't you wait like 10 seconds for me to do the disclaimer?! *feels something cold along neck*

Belphegor: The princess will be puni- *gets kicked back into a random wall*

Author-chan: Anyway, I unfortunately don't own Katekyo Hitman Reborn or any of it's characters. I do own the plot and I kinda own you though. Well, I hope you enjoy... *dodges knives being thrown*

Belphegor: Kaching...

Author-chan: ...the story... *dark aura forms* BELPHEGOR!!!

*crash* *bang* *random shouting*

____________________________________________________________________________________

(Reader's POV)

"Come on, I want to go now!"

"Ushishishi. The princess should be more patient."

"DON'T YOU DARE START WITH ME BELPHEGOR!!!"

Today, Bel and I got assigned to a mission for one of the ally Famiglias, 'Chiavarone Famiglia'. Apparently, they've been attracting a lot of unwanted attention and need a bit of assistance. It sounds off but, hey, I get to bug Dino for a bit. Why Bel and I got the mission? I'm close friends with Dino, everyone else was too busy or lazy, and Bel wanted to go to 'sharpen his knives'.

Bel and I go into the limo with our bags and head off to the airport. Once we arrive, we go onto the jet and wait for take off. Bel complains that the drinks are not suited for a 'prince' to drink and threatens the airline staff. I simply pop in my ear buds and listen to 'Phenomenon' by Thousand Foot Krutch.

'Man. This is gonna be a long ride.'

(Time Skip)

The jet lands in Northern Italy and I go to thank the pilots and staff. Bel complained that a princess shouldn't bow to a commoner but I ignore him and we both go to the limo. The limo drives us to a five star hotel for us to stay in until we get to the Chiavarone Famiglia headquarters.

Bel and I finally get up to our room and I plop down on the bed. I'm tired because I didn't get to sleep at all on the flight because I had to make sure that Bel didn't decide to follow through with his threats on the staff. He complained about everything not being 'worthy for a prince' or he was being just down right picky.

"Ushishishi. The princess isn't lady like at all." I feel my eye twitch as I sit up to glare at him.

"Aww. The 'prince' just realized that?" I mock.

I'm not girlie at all. I dislike dresses, hate skirts, not a fan of jewelry or make up, and most of my friends are guys. I've always been like this though. My mom was a 'princess' by blood but ran away due to being forced to marry. She met my dad and then the rest is history. So technically, I am a princess by blood, but I will NEVER willing tell Bel that. Only a few people know about that and they should all be in Southern Italy.

Bel and I threw back and forth some names, phrases, and retorts until we both decide to get ready to call it a night. I go to take a shower first and then put on my pj's in which consist of black short shorts and a (f/c) tank top. While Bel changes into purple and black striped PJ pants with a matching PJ top, I look out the window in search of anything suspicious. For some reason, I feel like we're being watched but I can't find or detect anything.

'Huh. Well, hopefully it's just my imagination.'

(??? POV)

"Uhuh. They're here, just like you said... Okay. We'll be ready." I answer as I gaze up at their hotel room.