The Holidays With Fran

Katherine-chan: Konichiwa reader-chan!!! Hope you have had a good daya and week! Mine has been pretty good. Gomenisai about not updating for a while but I will try to make up for it! Please enjoy the story and doing forget to vote, comment, and tell me if you have any ideas!

* I do not own KHR or any of its characters. Also, thank you for supporting me and always brightening my day! You guys rock! XD *
____________________________________________________________________

≈ Reader's POV ≈

"Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock. Jingle bells swing and jingle bells-"

*CLANG*

"Die." I mumble grumpily, getting out of my bed.

I don't know how or why, but Chloe decided to get me an alarm, set it for 8 o'clock, and make the stupid ringtone 'Jingle Bell Rock'. I know that today's Christmas and all but... WHEN DO I EVER WAKE UP BEFORE 10!!!

"UGH! When I get my hands on you...!"

Giving up on the sleep I oh so desired, I got out of bed and did my morning routines. Afterward, I decided that I might as well go and see what Luss is cooking.

Walking down the stairs of the mansion and going to the 1st floor, I catch the scent of pancakes, bacon, and eggs. I use my mist flames to make myself invisible and sneak into the kitchen, finding Luss flipping the pancakes and a big plate of bacon on the table. I quickly grab the plate of bacon and run out of the kitchen, Luss finally taking notice of my presence and freaking out.

"(Y/N)!!! YOU PUT THAT BACK RIGHT NOW!!!!" He shouts.

"No way!" I shout.

Bacon is delicious! I am in no way a vegetarian, but I don't have anything against them. I just love to eat meat. Besides, Luss is taking too long on the pancakes.

"(Y/n), if you bring back the bacon I'll let you have the strawberry cake batter later~."

I freeze in my place and consider my options.

'Bacon... Batter... Bacon... Batter...'

I go back to the kitchen and put the plate of bacon back, taking a few along the way. Luss thanks me and I pout a bit. Grabbing a plate of my own and taking a few pancakes, eggs, and a couple of more bacon, I sit down and begin eating.

By now, everyone else begins to come down stairs and eat breakfast. Fran sits next to me on my left while Squalo sits to my right, Belphegor in front of me with Luss and Levi to his side and Xanxus at the head of the table. It's actually quite quiet and peaceful, so I know that's about to change.

"VVOOOIIII!!! DON'T HOG ALL THE BACON YOU GREEDY SCUM!!" Squalo shouts at me.

"Look who's talking Mr. 8 pancakes in 2 minutes!" I throw back.

"Ushishishi. The princess and the shark are fighting." Bel laughs.

"Now now, you guys better not waste the food!" Lussuria scolds.

"(Y/n), don't fight him unless the boss tells you too." Levi advises.

"Next one to tell me what to do is getting glass in their face and a foot in their gut." I growl.

"DON'T YOU START THREATENING US TRA-"

*CRASH* *BANG* *CRUMBLE*

As I promised, I throw a glass in Xanxus' face and kicked him in the gut. I grab my plate and put it in the sink, I was finished anyway. I go to my room and plop on my couch, turning on TV.