First Mission (Pt. 1)

A few days have passed since I've fought Mr. Grumpy and revealed part of my true abilities. Surprisingly, I didn't get bombarded with questions like I thought. Instead, they all seemed pretty chill about it. Belphegor just laughed about me beating the boss, Fran doesn't really seem to care, Lussuria went on about how 'cute' I apparently was, and Levi told !e not to get close to 'his' boss. I'm starting to think that he's infatuated with the Xanxus.Another development is that I finally learned Mr. Grumpy and Mr. Siren's names!

In any case, we are apparently being given an assignment today. I'm curious to see how the others fight during a mission. I've already fought Xanxus and I've spared with Bel and Squalo, but I'm not to sure about everyone else.

'What will my first mission with Varia be? Whatever, I just hope its fun!' I think walking down the corridor to the meeting room. When I step inside the room, I see that it is a large room with tannish paint and a mahogany table in the middle. I am the last one in so I just take a seat and remain silent until Bel throws a knife at Fran.

"Bel-sempai, can you stop stabbing me. It's kinda bothersome." Fran whined.

"Ushishishi. Well, you're supposed to fall over and die when I stab you." Bel retorts.

"Hahahaha. As blood thirsty as always huh Bel. Come on, leave Mr. Frog alone." I laugh.

Suddenly, a hologram on the middle of the table appears and shows Alex.

'He's the one giving us a mission?'

"Aw, (y/n). I see you've made yourself comfortable with your new position." Alex says through the hologram.

"Yup. It's fun here, we're always fighting one another, whether it's in a group or individually." I honestly answer with a big smile.

"Awww. (Y/n), you are just to adorable!!!"

"Ushishishi. The prince like fighting the princess."

"VVOOOIIII! YOU HAD A MISSION RIGHT!? WELL GO ON WITH IT YOU ****HEAD!!!" Squalo shouts at Alex waving his sword.

Alex sweat drops and I burst out in laughter. Alex then starts scratching the back of his neck laughing awkwardly but also has a glint of mischief I'm his eyes. He only does that when he wants something or is about to say something that he knows the other person won't like. I immediately stop laughing and glare at him.

"What is it Alex? You only do that when the other person won't like what you're about to say!"

"Ha-ha... well. The mission if for you guys to survey a party and find and retrieve this man. He was sent by the Vongola Famiglia to keep an eye on a current rival Famiglia but has lost all contact. We have sources that confirm that he's going to be at this party but why contact was lost remains a mystery."

Alex showed us a picture of a tall and muscular man who had short, tousled black hair and gray hair...

'Kougami? Yeah, that's him. Somethings wrong, he wouldn't cut off contact without a good reason. What did you get yourself into Kougami?'

"I don't see what's wrong with us trying to see what happened to Kougami, so why do you have a mischievous look?" I speak up.

Kougami and I used to be close friends before I met Chloe and Dino and he was the first one to accept me for me. A famiglia went wrong and they killed his parents. I wanted to help him and be a good friend to him and that's when I realized my true power. After that, we joined different Famiglia's and took down the Famiglia that murdered his parents. We then made a promise to meet again someday and to be a lot stronger than we were then.

"You see, to get into the party, you have to dress formally and have a date-"

"WHAT! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!!!" I shout standing up and slamming my fist on the table.

'I hate dresses but not only that, I have to wear one to a formal! Ugh! I want to punch Alex so much right now words cannot begin to describe!!'

"Ushishishi. It seems that the princess doesn't like formal parties." Bel smirks.

"I can't wait to see (y/n)-sempai in a dress." Fran, you traitor!!!

"I bet you'll look absolutely stunning! I'm going to help you with your dress, hair, makeup-"

"SHUT UP! ALL OF YOU SCUM!!" Xanxus shouts emmiting a dark aura that gave even me the chills. I remained standing and glared at Alex, cueing for him to continue.

"I'm sending (y/n) and Xanxus inside to investigate and I want the rest of you to be outside on the lookout. The party is tonight at 9 pm. I'll send you the rest of the details. Goodbye and have fun! Especially you (y/n)!" The hologram disappears but not before Alex sends an evil smirk my way.

'I swear the next time I see you, nobody will be able to recognize your corpse!' I continue cursing Alex in my head and then briskly walk out of the room. I hear Luss call after me but ignore him and continue walking.

'Please be okay, Kougami.'

(Xanxus' POV)

(Y/n) walks out of the room muttering curses and phrases under her breath and Lussuria chases after saying '(Y/n), let me help you pick a dress and makeup!' Personally, I'm excited to see her in a dress. I bet she'll look cute-

'What the heck am I thinking! Dangit! Nobody else had better lay a single finger on her!'

"The prince wants to go on a date with the princess." Bel said with a frown.

"But Bel-sempai, she's going with the boss." Somehow, hearing that made me feel proud.

"VVOOOIIII! ITS NOT A DATE YOU DUMB-"

*CRASH*

I threw my already empty glass at the back of that white-haired idiots head and walked out toward my office. I want to have more to drink and then I'll get ready, but why am I so happy? I want to see her in a dress, but still. Dangit! Whatever, let's just get this over with!

(Squalo's POV)

'What's up with that stupid boss? Don't tell me he's starting to like (y/n)! No, it can't be.' I think to myself.

"Ushishishi. It looks like the boss is starting to like (y/n)."

"The boss doesn't like her, he was just forced to go to a party with her. Besides, its for a mission!" Levi says while walking out of the room with a frown

Yup, he's infatuated with that stupid boss...

"But he looked happy when Alex-sempai said they were going together." Fran retorts.

"VVOOOOIIIII! SHUT YOUR TRAPS AND GET READY FOR THE MISSION!!! VVOOOOIIIII!!!!"

I walk out the room as well and head to my room. The only thing I want to know is why I'm so upset about her going with that stupid boss. She's just an annoying brat that says whatever's on her mind.

(Belphegor's POV)

"So the boss and the captain are starting to fall for the princess." I say while I walking to my room with a huge grin.

We have a few more hours before we need to be there and Lussuria went to help her. I'm curious to see her in a dress.

"Ushishishi. This will be quite interesting."