7

All night we danced. But Cameron just had to bring up a game called a Dance Battle. All my friends nudge my arms. "Come on Claire you can dance to." She groaned. "I don't dance hip hop, which is way cooler!" I gasped. "Wow, you really said it." She shrugged and looked at Nash.

"Alright! This will be boys verses girls, so girls go on one side and boys go in the other." We did a we were told. Shawn came on just in time. "Hey guys." "AYYYEEEE!" He went over to the boys side and the music started playing.

"Alright ladies first. Girls lol your dancer." Of course we went first and had to go first. "Andrea will be the first dancer." Jen shouted. Andrea did her thing and the boys just admired it.

"Okay guys come here!" I shouted. Yumi, Claire, Hayley, and Sam walked over to me. "Remember the group dance routine we did back then four months ago." Claire smiled. "You still remember me too!" "Same here." I smiled. This is going to be perfect. My plan will work. "Do you guys remember the moves?" They all nodded. "You kidding? I know them by heart." Hayley said.

After Carter and Matt danced it was our turn. "Okay ladies!" We did the dance routine that won my dance team's championships. First place BABY! First! Number one! Oh Yeah!

After falling to the floor concluding the dance all the boys were cheering and everybody was shouting. "Damn, girl what's your name?" Jen asked. "Sirena."

After a long talk with Jen. Shawn came up to me. "Hey, I need to go, I know you wanted to stay but do you want to come back with me?" I nodded. I said goodbye to everyone and left with Shawn. "GET IT BOI!" Taylor shouted.

Shawn stood still in embarrassment. "Taylor is loud." I said. "Would ever consider going to the next level." I stopped in my tracks and sighed. The next level. "Umm, probably not yet. But some other time in our life. How about we take another level like marriage first before that level." He nodded. "I don't want to force you."

"No, your not, I don't think I'm ready, that's all." I replied. We went downstairs and went back to my house. "My mom isn't home so we can watch a movie, or play a game, do want anything to eat?" He giggled.

"Oooooohhh! Let's watch Whiplash!" Shawn said. I brought the DVD from the holder. "Oh my gosh, that is one of my favorites!" He laughed. "Same here."

I made some popcorn while Shawn put the DVD in. We both sat down on the couch and got a blanket to keep us nice and warm. I soon fell asleep.

The next day I woke up next to Shawn on the couch. He was laying on top of me. I slowly slipped out of Shawn's grasp and went to the kitchen to get something to eat. There was a note on the refrigerator. It said:

Dearest Sirena,

Your sister in Paris is in need of some help, I'll be back in a few months. Make sure your on your best behavior and don't do anything stupid.

Love, Mom

The whole house to myself for a couple months. Not bad, but I wonder what Liana needed help with. Liana is my older sister, she twenty six years old and is a translator in Paris. It's what she's been wanting to do for years. She makes good money. I want o be music producer when I get older. I technically kind of am though.

"Sirena?" I giggled. "Morning sleepin beauty." I said from the kitchen. He came to the Kitchen with a half opened eyes. His lazy eye was showing. I cupped my hands to his face and kissed his forehead. For some reason I started squeezing his cheeks together making him look like a chipmunk. "Stop it," he laughed. He held his hands in mine and looked at me straight in the eyes. We stared at each other for about half a minute, that's when things started. His face kept leaning in closer and closer to mine. I leaned my in closer and I could feel my lips tingle at the sensation. His breathe on my lips and we connected. Our morning was sealed with a kiss.