19

"So what do you want to ride first?" Shawn asked. "Umm, do you want to ride transformers?" I asked. "Yeah! Let's go head downstairs!" We both ran through the park all the ways the escalators. "I can't wait it's one of my favorite rides!" I shouted. "OMG! SHAWN!" I heard a girl shout from the first platform. We came down and the girls ran up to us. "Can we have a picture?" He looked at me for permission. "Well, go ahead silly." I giggled. "Okay one picture, cause I wanna ride some rides." He took a picture with the girls. "We love you Shawn!"

"Well, glad that past," I said as we went on the second escalator. "Omg! Look it's Shawn Mendes!" A girl shouted in front of us, that got a lot of girls attention. "SHAWN!"

"Uh-oh." Shawn said. He grabbed my hand just so he knew I was there and not drowned out by the crowd. "Let's hurry!" He shouted. "Shawn, we still have three more flights of stairs to go." I replied. We went as fast as we can.

"Think we lost them?" I asked. "I think so," he said panting with his hands on his knees. "Okay, let's g-" I was soon splashed by the water from the Jurassic Park ride. Shawn started laughing, so hard he fell to the ground.

"Shut up!" I laughed. He got up and gave me his sweat shirt. "Thanks," I said. He wrapped his arm around me and kissed my salt watered forehead. "Ugh." He wiped his mouth. I laughed and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

We got in the line for transformers. Luckily it wasn't that long. "Yes! From seats!" Shawn said. We got in the car and we rode the ride. "Yeah!"

After the ride we decided to go get something to eat. We both shared a pretzel. "Hey, look," Shawn said. He pointed to a sign that said, Water World. "Let's go watch it! It starts in five minutes!"

"We we have to run!" I shouted. Right now we were at the simsons ride and All the way to the entrance. "God, we've run a lot today." I laughed. We got our seats watched the water world show. The explosions were massive. Some of the water splashed on a couple rows in front us. Shawn and I were laughing at their reactions.

"Shawn Mendes!" A group of about fifteen girls came up, and asked Shawn for pictures. More and more girls started showing up. Before I knew it, security was tapping on my shoulder. "Excuse me, you and your boyfriend need to go." I looked confused. "Why?" He gave me a look of 'seriously?'

I tapped Shawn's shoulder and he looked back. "We have to go." I said. The police came up and shoved Shawn and I out of the park. "I can't believe this!" I shouted. "Hey Sirena, I'm sorry-"

I just stormed off, back through city walk. Shawn tried catching up and he did. I don't know why I feel so mad, I feel betrayed like he cares more- oh no, I'm jealous. I stopped and recollected my thoughts. "Sirena! Please look I'm sorry." He said grabbing a hold of my hand. "Let's just go home." I said.

Shawn took me home but we stayed in the car in silence. "Well today was fun." He said, breaking the silence. "I'll call you later." I got out of hi car and closed the door. I unlocked the door with my key and went inside and left Shawn without a word.

I plopped down on my bed and enjoyed the silence. The silence was broken by my ringing phone. "Hello?"

"Sirena, I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have taken pictures with them, I shouldn't have been signing things, I asked for your permission though." Shawn explained. "No, it was my fault, don't worry. Look I'm sorry I ran out on you. I jut got irritated."

"Can I come in?" He asked. I got up and walked to the door. I opened it to see Shawn. We both hung up and hugged for a long, long, time. He gave me a kiss on my forehead. "I love you." I sighed. "I love you too."