15

I called the Jacks. "Hey Gilinsky." I said.

JG: Sup Dude

SM: I was wondering if you guys would like to be featured in on of my new songs.

JG: yeah that would be awesome! I'll Johnson later and call you back.

SM: sweet man! Okay talk to you later.

He hung up and so did I. I was working on a new song called All Nighters. (Take note this is not a real song.)

It was more pop and some parts of it is out of my vocal range. I'm more alto and tenor. Some parts of it contain belting and contain diaphragm work. Pressure on top of pressure. Layering pressure in your diaphragm always helps with your mixed tone.

About an hour later Jack called me back saying that they would likel to be part of All Nighters. "Okay, I'll send you the lyrics." I said. I copy and pasted the lyrics and sent them to the jacks. "Thanks man."

"No problem dude." I hung up and called Sirena. "Hey Sirena! Guess what! They agreed to be in my song."

"That's great Shawn, but now may not be the best time to tell me right now." She seemed distressed. "What's wrong? Is everything okay?" I asked. There was a long pause. "Shawn I h-have to go," I could tell she started tearing up. I hope she's okay. Well duh! She not obviously Shawn! She crying! I have to help her, I want to call her back but she doesn't want to talk.

----------------------------------------------------

Sorry this chapter was short, I promise the other chapters will be longer. Is the story good so far? I hope so! After I'm don't with this one, I have another fanfic in store for you, I think you guys are going to like it. Anyways, keep reading and enjoy! Kproject out.