18

Two weeks have went by and Yumi is still at the hospital. I'm so anxious, I call Jill everyday to check on Yumi. I'm so worried. Jill says she's fine, but every time I call, the tone of her voice just changes, I can never get a clear answer from her.

"Hey Claire?" I asked. I called Claire to update her. "So? How's doing?" She asked. "Well Jill said she's doing fine, but I personally don't think she is." I replied. Jill is a nice lady but I want to see myself. "Well Sirena, she is in a coma right now." I sighed. "Your right, I'm sure she's fine. Well that's all I have."

"Okay we'll talk to you later." I smiled. "Okay bye." I hung up and and plopped on my bed. I sighed of boredom. "Honey can you wash the dishes?" I heard my aunt Sandy shout. I stood up and walked downstairs. To my surprise Shawn was downstairs taking out the trash. "Hey Shawn! I didn't know you were here." I said. "Yeah, just helping out around the house."

"He's gonna make a good husband, a lot better than your father." My aunt said walking by with a spray bottle. "I don't really know your dad but I'm kind of curious. Is your dad in the military or?" He asked. "I'll tell you later."

"Okay dishes are done, living room carpet is vacuumed, and all the windows are squeaky clean." I smiled. "Okay now clean the pool!" I heard my aunt shout she was here helping out with the house. I groaned in disappointment. "I'll help!" Shawn shouted from outside.

We both went outside got the nets and started picking up the leaves that were floating in the pool. "So umm, your dad?" Shawn asked. I sighed.

"My dad left is when I was four. Once he found out about the incident, he helped with the investigation. He stayed but right away." Shawn stopped. "Was your dad a cop?"

"Detective, he's the one who looks for clues and stuff?" I replied. "Ha, I know." Shawn laughed. "He said he was going out of town for a while to work on a case. It was half true, but while he was working on that case, he called my mom saying he's not going to be back for a while. Remember this is when I was four." I said again. He nodded as he took a leaf out of the pool. "He hasn't come back," I added.

After cleaning the pool, we went inside. We went inside and then I stopped. "Do you hear that?" It was quiet. "What?" I smiled and turned to him. "Exactly." I plopped on the couch.

"Hey scooch over." Shawn picking my legs up and setting them down on his lap. I looked up at he ceiling. "So, when's the next Magcon?" I asked. "In three days. Do you still have your stuff packed." I nodded. "It's crazy how many gigs you guys get." He giggled. "A lot, but it's better than staying joke right?" I nodded. LA can be boring and annoying.

"Hey want to go to City Walk for a bit? Actually! Do you have a Universal Studios pass?" I asked. I think it would be cool if Shawn and I could go to Universal, I love the tram ride. "Yeah, why?"

"Let's go to universal!" I shouted. He smiled. "Yeah! Do you want to invite anybody?" I raised a brow. "Nah, let it just be us two." He smiled and blushed. "Okay," he giggled. I gave him a peck on the lips and got my universal pass. Shawn went home to grab his also.

"Aunty! I'm going to City walk with Shawn okay?" I shouted. "Okay, be careful make sure to call me when you get there." She replied. I heard a car pull up to the house. Shawn's car was ready to hit the road. "Let's go!"

I smiled and dashed out of the door. I got inside Shawn's car. "You ready?" I smiled and nodded as I put on my seat belt. Let's go to Universal!