23

"Yumi's awake!" Hayley shouted through the phone. "Awesome, when are you going to see her?" I asked. "Probably on Wednesday." I nodded. "Okay, I'll go with you." We both hung up.

    I called Carter. "Hey Carter, umm its me Sirena, just wanted to let you know that Yumi is awake. Just call me back okay? And I forgive you. Okay, bye." I left him a voicemail. There was a knock on my door. I opened it and to my surprise it was Aaron and Mahogany. "Oh hey guys." I said. "Okay, umm, Cameron! Come here!"

    "I'm coming! In coming!" I heard Cameron shout from outside. "Hey Sirena!" He smiled. "Hi."

    "We wanted to ask you something, well more like Mahogany." Cameron explained. "Well, okay, umm, would like to be part of the Magcon girls?" I tilted my head in confusion. "So basically it's Magcon but with out the boys it's after the boy Magcon. We don't e some stuff they do." I smirked. "Sure! Why not?" I asked. Mahogany gave me a paper to sign and now I'm part of the squad.

    "Bye-bye now!" Cameron said. I said goodbye and closed the door. I soon heard my phone ring. "Hello?"

"It's Claire, did you sign that paper to be part of the Magcon girls?"

"Yeah they just came over right now. Why?"

"Cause, Yumi, Hayley, Sam and I were, I guess you were too. Did you see the list?"

"I caught a glimpse."

"There were girls on there i didn't know. Like Bethany Burke and Kathryn Jacobs." I giggled.

"And?"

"I don't know I'm nosey and curious."

  "Okay, I got to go. I'll text you later."

   I hung up and set my phone aside. Another knock was at my door. My god! I opened and saw Aaron again. "We forgot to give you this." It was a t-shirt that had our Magcon sign. The same as the boys but with different colors. Pink and white, it looked cool. I wonder what places we are going to travel to.

To Be Continued