10

Time skip....

I folded my shirts and put them inside my luggage. "Sirena are you ready? Claire is outside waiting for you!" I got all my stuff and went downstairs. "Got it sweet heart."

"Yeah." I gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Make sure to call me everyday!" I smiled. "Yes mom!" I threw my luggage inside Claire's car as soon as I got outside. "Okay, bye mom!" She waved goodbye and we were off to the airport.

"Hey Sirena, I need to tell you something, it's very important and it can ruin my life or make it the best thing that's ever happened to me." I was starting to get a panic feeling. "Claire, what's wrong." A tear slid down her cheek as she turned left. "I slept over at Nash's house the night after party. And we'll when everybody left including Cameron, we hooked up. But we went to far." I stayed silent. "SIRENA WE DIDNT USE PROTECTION!" She wailed. I gasped.

"Does your mom know?" I asked. "She's the first person I told." I sighed. We arrived at the airport. "Okay we'll talk about this when we get to Brazil."

"I have pregnancy tests in my bag." I nodded. "First thing your going to do is use the bathroom. Got it." She nodded. "Yeah." We got our luggage and went inside the airport.

"Hey guys." I heard Nash say. He was with Shawn, Taylor and The Jacks. I could see Nash's nervous look. "We'll be back can you watch our luggage." They nodded and we set it down. We ran to the bathroom, no not run sprinted.

"There! That stall!" Claire went into the stall. "I'll wait for you outside." I said. I walked out praying to God that she wasn't pregnant, and if she is I'all help her take are of the baby.

"Hey is she okay?" Jack J asked. I nodded. "Nash can we talk?" Nash nodded and we went outside. "You realize you didn't use protection right?" I asked. I nodded. "I feel terrible about it. I hope she's not pregnant." He sighed and started to cry a little. I crossed my arms. "I swear, if you leave when the baby comes, if there is a baby, the I will rip you to shreds. Got it?" He nodded. "I would never leave her." I looked to the side with irritation. Your bunking with Shawn, I'll stay with Claire the rest of your." He nodded.

Once we went back inside. We saw Claire she had her arms crossed and she was biting her nails. "So?" I asked pulling her to the side. She started sobbing on my shoulder. "Claire!" She was smiling! She was smiling.

"So! Are you pregnant?" I asked. She nodded no. I smiled and hugged her tightly. "Oh my god! You gave Nash and I a heart attack." Nash came over and kissed her. Shawn came over and wrapped his arms around me from behind.

"I'm glad that's over with." I said. "Nash you can now bunk with her. But don't get any ideas." I growled. He jumped and nodded quickly. Claire slipped her hand in his.

We got on the plane, we met the others on the first class. I sat down and closed my eyes. Claire called her mom for the results. Nothing. Nothing on her womb. That was so close. I'm glad Shawn and I agreed to do it when we're married.