8

Yes! I kissed her! Yes! Yes! Yes! I am proud of myself. I knew it would be good time! After we kissed she giggled. "How was it?" She slapped me shoulder and started laughing. "What a way to make it awkward genius." I laughed and gave her another kiss and a nice big hug.

I walked back to my house saying goodbye to Sirena. Even her name gives me chills. She was so pretty, she would look good in a mermaid tail and her name means mermaid in Spanish. But I think it's spelled differently. I walked inside my house and saw My sister.

"Where were you?" Aaliyah asked. "I was at Cameron's apartment." She stood in front of me blocking my way. "Oh really? Then shouldn't you have been home later, I saw you through the window, you came from that house two houses down from us. Who is that? Is it a girl? Is she nice?"

"Yes I lied. Yes it's a girl. And she is very nice." I replied. "Ooh! Shawn's got a girlfriend." She teased. "Be quiet will you?" I ask. "Shawn don't talk to your sister that way." She stuck her tongue out and ran upstairs.

"Welcome back Shawn!" My mother said. "So how was Sirena's house?" I shrugged. "It was good. We watched movies all night." She smiled. "If I hear any news of you being a father at the age of sixteen, your gonna get it." I threw my hands up in the air. "Woah, mom, I don't plan on doing that stuff until marriage and neither does Sirena." I replied. "Good. Sirena is a very polite young lady, I like her. Better than that other girl! What was her name? Oh yeah Reagan." Reagan was my ex like in freshman year. "Mom, we only lasted for three weeks." I laughed and so did she. "If Sirena is going to be yours make sure you show you want to be hers." I nodded. I went upstairs to change in a new set of clothes. I got my guitar an started playing the new song I was working on called "Imagination."

After a couple hours of playing/working. Matt and Carter invited me to go boarding with them at City Walk. "Yeah dude, I'll be there." I went to the living room and grabbed my board out of the closet.

"Hey dude lets go to Sun Diego!" Matt said riding his board to the store. We all followed and went inside. There more boards and some more cool sweaters and shorts. Shirts and some jackets were cool.

There was a guitar for sale that had a nice Palm tree. I took a look at it and started playing. "Shawn Mendes?!" A couple fans said I looked up from the guitar and saw a group come towards me. "Your an amazing singer!" A girl said. "Thanks." I signed a few things for them and then Went back with Matt and Carter who were also signing stuff. The fans started cramping the store so that's when the manager said that we had to leave. So we did and we decided to go to Wretzel's Pretzels. I got a regular while Carter and Matt got a cheese. After eating we just talked about the up coming Magcon tours.

"So this time we are going on tour out of United States, we are actually going to Brazil." Matt smiled. "Yes! I love traveling!" He laughed. I took my phone out to make a vine. "Hey Carter."

"PÜMA!" I turned the camera to Matt. "ROOAAARRR!" He squealed. I laughed and the vine finished. I posted it and tagged them both. "So all the guys are coming, but should we invite the girls to?" Carter shrugged. "I don't know man, I mean after what they went through three years ago. I don't think their parents will let them go."

"That's true." I looked down. It hurts knowing that your girlfriend was raped and tortured for a no reason. "It must have taken a lot of persuasion to make them go to Atlanta so I don't think they're going to come to Brazil." I nodded. "But we should ask them anyway." We all agreed.

I hope Sirena and the girls can come with us. Brazil is an amazing place. I really hope she can come.