12

The next morning, I looked outside again and the spray paint was.......gone. All gone! Every last drop of paint was gone! I wonder who did it, and why they did it! It didn't make any sense. I knocked on the door next door. Aaron opened the door. "Hey Sirena! Come on in. Shawn and I were just doing a video."

"Really? What kind of video?" I asked. "What guys find attractive in girls, at least for me." Aaron laughed. I giggled. "Okay."

"Maybe we should vic versa to." I nodded. "Hey Shawn let's do both!" Aaron said. "Okay." I heard Shawn's faint voice from the bathroom. I sat down on the bed in front of the camera. "Hey guys Aaron here and I am here with Sirena and Shawn, who is currently in the bathroom." I giggled and Shawn came out sprinting to the bed. "If you guys are wondering Sirena is Shawn's girlfriend." I waved at the camera. "Hello!"

"So today we will be talking about what guys like about girls and what girls like about guys." Aaron said. "Okay so what do you like in a girl Shawn. Plus this conversation will help boost your guys relationship too." Aaron laughed.

"Ah, Um, she got to have a talent, if she is a singer, maybe even a cool, she just had to have a special talent and she's got to have a good heart also." I smiled. "Sirena what do you think?"

"Yeah I totally agree with Shawn, if I was a guy then yeah I want a girl who is hard working and stuff like that, but what I look for in a guy is that he has to have something that motivates himself. He also has to have talent and also has to have a big heart. But he also has to know when something is wrong so he cuddle me with his arms." I said wrapping my arms around a like a little kid.

After the video the three of us decided to go down to the lobby to go the breakfast buffet the hotel had. It was nice and it was also smelled like fresh baked donuts. "Yum!" We all said at the same time. Aaron got us a table and we soon got out our food.

They had everything from A to Z. I got eggs, a pancake, Apple slices, one chocolate donut and a glass if pulp free orange juice. "Wow, this place is great." I said putting a spoon full of eggs in my mouth. "Mmmmmm!"

After breakfast we went back upstairs to find Nash and Cameron in Shawn and Aaron's room. "Hey guys." Nash said jumping off the bed closest to the window. "Hey."

"So how much time do we have till Magcon?" I asked. Cameron looked at his watch. "We still have about three hours." I walked over to my room. "Where you going?" Nash asked. "To wake up Claire." I smiled. I jump on the side of her bed. "CLAIRE BEAR WAKE UP!" I shouted in her ear. "Let me help." Nash said. "Claire, baby, wake up." At that moment Claire woke up to a smiling Nash. "Hey baby."

I went back to the other room and all of a sudden Shawn came up to me and bang! He kissed me in front of everybody. I stood still. I gave him a confused look. "What?" I smiled. "Nothing."

It was ten thirty, Magcon started in thirty minutes. Claire and I were ready, we were still waiting for some of the boys to get ready. Taylor came out with his tie die Magcon shirt. The others just wore their Magcon shirts and we were off to another Magcon event. We all went to a convention center. We were in ballroom forty.

"Okay guys just get the music ready and the stage covered." Cameron said through the microphone. "Okay so Sirena do you mind being our DJ?" I nodded with the biggest smile on my face. I jumped up on stage. "Can you also help us with all that stuff." Cameron pointed to the music mixer kit. "Yeah no problem." I started hooking wires up with the machine into the speakers and outlets.

"Dang, you really know your stuff." Taylor said. I laughed. "Yup, that's me!" I said holding up a peace sign. Taylor giggled and patted me on the back. I hooked my laptop to the kit and turned on my tractor program.

Tractor, is the DJ program I use to make and mix music. I make a lot of mashups for my dance team. Since it not competition season, I'll still have lots of time to make more mashups. "Dang check it out!" Nash said looking over my shoulder. "Yeah, this is where all the magic happens." Claire added giving me her cheeky smile.

All the boys came over and looked at me laptop screen, which contain million of song playlists, buttons, switches, and a whole bunch of cool colored effects that move the beat turns on.

"So colorful." Shawn said, resting his chin on my head. I giggled. "Alright LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!"