16

After Shawn had called me, I herd my phone buzz again. I picked it up. "Hello?" I said. "Sirena! It's Yumi!" I heard Hayley shout. "What's wrong?" I asked, as I started tense up in my chair. "She been in a car accident!"

"Where are you?" I asked. "I'm at the hospital at the entrance."

"I'll be there!" I said. I grabbed my jacket and headed out the door. I drove an hour, to get to the hospital. I saw Hayley at the entrance. "Hayley!" I shouted. I quickly parked and ran.

"Where's Yumi?" I asked. "She's upstairs." I ran inside and swing the steel door open. "Wait! Sirena! They won't allow you up there, they already kicked her mom and I out."

"Where's Aunt Jill?" I asked. Jill was Yumi's mother. "She's outside of the hospital room that Yumi's in." I ran up the stairs. "What floor?" Hayley was panting from running up the stairs and so was I. "She's on floor five." Two more flights of stairs to run. We ran and swung the door. "What room?"

"Thirty two." Two doors down and I saw Jill. I could see her hands cover her face. "Aunt Jill!" I said. She looked up, her looked puffy like she have been crying. "Girls!" She gave Hayley and I a hug. "Where's Yumi?" Jill wiped her tears away. "They're inside, helping her."

"Do you know when they'll be-" the doctor came out of Yumi's room. "Well?" I asked him forcefully. "She has a concussion in her head, she has slipped into a coma." Hayley gasped. "Will she be okay?" The doctor sighed. "At this point we aren't sure, but we will anything we can to keep her alive. First I need her information." Jill explained Yumi's info. Hayley and I sat in the chairs next in the hospital. I heard my phone buzz. It was Shawn.

"Hey Sirena! Guess what! They agreed to be in my song!"

"That's great Shawn. But now isn't the best time." There was a pause. "What's wrong?" I started to tear up. "I h-have to go." I hung up and laid my head back against the wall.

Jill sat next to me. "I've never been so scared in my life since you guys went missing." I looked at her with disgrace. All of our moms knew that we didn't like talking about it.

We waited and waited, I could here the clock ticking every second in time. Time kept going. Time isn't on your side and it never will be. I fell asleep to the sound of the clock ticking away.

I found myself in the darkness again. I could feel hands running up and down my body. I herd screams and cries. Then I'm awake. I find myself in a white dress, covered with dirt stains. "Sirena." I heard a faint whisper. I gasped. "Who is that?" I asked. "Sirena.." I looked over my shoulder and saw most coming towards me. I could outline a girl standing in the mist. She held her hand out making her hand visible. She was pale and has a small had. I slowly raised my hand and touched hers. It was ice cold just like the most surrounding me.

"Sirena." I stood up. I took one step and the ground turned into dirt. "What's going on?" I asked. The hand grabbed mine and I was pulled further into the mist. This isn't just another dream, it was my worst nightmare. I was pulled and slammed against a wooden creaky door. "Ow."

I looked at the wooden door an looked at the wooden house. I opened the door, making it squeak as it moved. I took a peak inside and saw pictures. All in a row. I took a look at the first picture. It was Claire. She was cuffed to a wall wearing the same dress I was wearing but it was spattered with blood. Her head was hung back and her throat was slit. The next photo was Hayley, she was wearing the same dress but she was hanging from the ceiling from her neck. The third photo was Yumi. Again the same dress and her wrists were slit and pills were on the bathroom floor. The photo was Sam, she was floating in a lake she was pale. There wasn't a photo after that there was only a picture frame. That imprinted my name. I heard the wooden door slam shut. Some my shoulders and pinned me against the wall. "Help! Help! Someone help!"

"Sirena!" I heard my name shout as I opened my eyes. I saw Hayley and Jill with worried looks. "Are you okay." I nodded. I held my hands to my face. "You had a dream."

"Not a dream." I said. "A nightmare."