17

"You two should go home, I'll stay here and call you when she wakes up." Jill said. "But she's in a coma she can be out for days, weeks, years!" I explained. "I know, but you shouldn't be trapped in a place like this, now go." Hayley and I left the hospital.

"Need a ride?" Hayley asked. "No, I'm good. Wanna come over?" I asked. "Sam and Claire, do they know?" She sighed. "I called them last night, but they didn't answer." I sighed. "Okay, well call them later and tell them to come to my house. Are coming right now?"

"Yeah I'll follow you." She said. "Okay, I'll see you at my house." I ran to my car and jumped on the drivers seat. My phone buzzed in my back pocket. Jack G was calling me. "Hello?" I asked. Wedging my phone between my shoulder and my ear.

"Hey Sirena, are you okay, cause Shawn's worried about you." I sighed. "It's not me you should be worried about, it's Carter."

"How come?" He asked. "Because, Yumi's been in a accident." I heard muffled sounds from the phone. "What!" Now I heard Carter's voice on the phone. "Jack did you have me on speaker?" I asked. Jack giggled nervously. "What happened to Yumi!" Carter was close to yelling. "She was in a car accident, I'm not so sure what happened, but the doctor said that she has a concussion in her head and has slipped into a coma." I explained. I could hear Carter sniffle a bit. "Is she going to stay alive." I rested my head back against the seat."I hope so."

I heard another muffled sound. "What happened." I heard Jack pick up the phone. "Carter threw my phone on my bed. So how did she get into the accident?"

"I don't know her mom Jill was crying and well everything seemed to happen so fast a-" Jack sighed. "It's okay, I know how that feels." I smiled. "Hey Gilinsky, I heard you two and Mendes are doing a song together how's that coming along?" He laughed. "It's going great."

"Awesome! Well enjoy making music." I replied. "Bye." I hung up and started the car. I drove back to my house.

"What held you? Traffic?"

"Gilinsky." I replied. Hayley looked confused. "Why did he call you?" She asked. "Him and Shawn were worried about me. They wanted to know what happened."

"Does Carter know?" I unlocked door. "He does."

"How?"

"I told him."

"Wait you him?"

"Yeah?"

"Do the others know?"

"No." She gasped as her jaw dropped.

"Close your mouth, your not a cod fish." I laughed.

"Well are we going to tell the others?"

"First things first, let Sam, and Claire know."

"I called them already, they're on their way." I nodded. "Cool."

After about an hour or so, Sam and Claire showed up. "How's Yumi?" Sam asked taking her jacket off and hanging it up on the rack.

"