14

It's been two weeks since I went to Brazil. Shawn and I have been hanging out for a long time. We've been going on dates and even went to universal studios. We took some pictures and signed autographs for some fans.

I was on top of my roof listening to some Bon Jovi, while eating strawberries. It was a cold day, so I wore my maroon sweater with me black ripped jeans and black converse, and a white beanie to top it off. I could hear Shawn playing his guitar all the way from his house, which was two houses down. He said he always had his window open he played his guitar, so I could listen to him when ever I wanted to.

He started singing his song stitches. And without your kisses, I'll be need'n stitches. He strummed his guitar away which always lifted my spirits. His voice made me forget all about the bad things in the world. I climbed back into through my window.

I started playing own guitar and started creating mashups with Jack and Jack's single "Like That" featuring Skate. It was one of my favorite songs the Jacks had made. I love Jack J's wrapping.

Gotta make it out alive. That was my favorite part of his song, the harmonies. It just gives me chills. I hope one day the Jacks and Shawn make a song together. Thing is they are both two different genres of music.

Who cares it would be awesome. That is a great idea, I heard Shawn was looking for some inspiration. I called him up right away. "Hello Shawn?" I asked. "Hey Sirena!" I heard him say.

"I was making some mashups and I thought, why not ask the Jacks to feature in one of your songs?" I explained. "That sounds great. When I think of a song I'll make sure I call them up." I smiled. "Thanks babe."

"No problem." I smiled. He hung up and so did I.