11

After a long flight to Brazil we made it! I'm so excited and can't wait to have another dance battle at Magcon. Some sight seeing will define the be done. "Look Sirena!" I looked out the window and saw all the fans. We were in the car on our way to our hotel.

Shawn was with me in the car. His arm around me. "Is that the hotel?" I asked. The building was white and there were nice vines curled around its pillars. It looked like a mansion. "Wow!" I gasped.

After getting our room keys we went to our rooms. Once again I was in room twenty. "Oh my gosh Sirena look!" Claire shook my shoulders. The beds were huge, there were two vanity sets, and there was a apple flat screen TV. "Woah."

"Well babe? Do you like your room?" I heard Shawn ask. "You kidding me it's amazing! I've never seen a hotel like this in my whole entire life!" I laughed. I have him a hug. "Well are you bunking with me?" He asked. I nodded and gave him a kiss.

I saw Claire frown outside the window. "What's wrong." She looked up at me and smiled quickly. "What's wrong?" I started walking towards the window but Claire pushed me back. "Claire," I kept going but she grabbed my arm. "Sirena!" "CLAIRE! LET GO!" I raised my voice. Matt and Aaron walked in. Shawn just stood in the doorway. I looked outside.

"YUMI WAS RAPED! SIRENA WAS RAPED! SAM WAS RAPED!" Were written in spray paint on the floor. I backed away from the window and sat on the bed.

You else knew! Only the girls and Shawn and the rest. "Get everybody in this room!"

All the boys shuffled in the room. "Do any of you guys hate me?" I asked. They all nodded no. "Then someone explain the spray paint outside the window! The only people who know are Yumi, Sam, Hayley, Claire, and you guys. It's can't be Claire because she was with me the whole time and the one who discovered it. It can't be the others because they are in California. It has to be one of you!" I shouted Shawn came over rubbed my back. "Hey we're going to figure this out." I started to calm down. "It's getting late. We should get some sleep." Shawn was right. It was late like nine o'clock at night.

As soon as everybody left, I changed into my baggy batman shirt and comfy black leggings. "Hey you okay?" Claire asked sitting next to me on the bed. "Yeah, I'm okay." I sighed. She gave me a hug and laid her head on my shoulder.

Why would someone do this to me? To Yumi and Sam! It's not right. It's not right at all.