22

A month has passed and I was feeling great, I made sure I drank lots of water. I ran five miles this morning and I fell good. Since competition season was coming up I thought I would practice.

As I was getting ready to go to the studio I heard my phone ring. My ringtone was Shawn singing Stitches. "Hello?"

"Hey!" I heard Mahogany say through the phone. "Hey girl! What's up?" I asked. "Whatcha doin?"

"Just heading to the dance studio. Wanna come? Madison is welcomed to."

"Sure I'll ask." She hung up. After a couple minutes Mahogany called again. "So?"

"We'll see you at the studio!" I smiled. "Sweet!" I said. "Wanna come over and come all together?" I added. "Sure."

   After about twenty minutes, there was a knock at the door. Yes! "Mahogany!" I shouted. But then it was my her. It was Carter. "Oh hi Carter, I wasn't expecting you." He shrugged.

"Sorry, but I can't keep it in any longer." He said. "What is it?" I asked. "Sirena, I really want to apologize for what I did to you, Sam and Yumi in Brazil." I looked confused. "I was the one who spray painted the message outside off your bedroom window." I gasped. "I'm really sorry." He started to tear up. Next thing I knew, was that he ran, really, really, fast. I closed the door and sat down. I opened up his contacts and sent him a message.

"I forgive you. But there's one think I need to ask. Why?"

After turning off my phone. There was a knock on my door. I opened it to see Mahogany and Madison. "Hey guys you ready?" I asked. I put the incident with Carter aside. It was time to get our groove on.

"Okay, so this right guys is Pint shoe Dance Studio." I said as I threw my bag to the side. I grabbed the cd off the shelf and put it in the radio that was also hooked up to the speakers. I started playing "Wonderland" by Natalia Kills.

"Okay let's stretch."

Hands rich toes for ten seconds. Left arm behind back and pull for ten seconds, vice versa the same ten seconds. Left arm across chest while right secures arm, stretch ten seconds. "Alright let's sit."

Stretch right leg by hand reach to toe, hold for ten seconds. The same with the left. Hold for ten seconds. Do the splits horizontal and vertical both hold for ten seconds. "Stand up." Balance on left leg. Ten seconds. Right leg. Ten seconds. "Shake your legs out." They did as I commanded.

"Okay, what song do you guys want to dance to?" I asked. "What do you have?" Madison asked. "You wanna dance to Beyonce? Rihanna? Demi Lovato? We have them all." I replied. "How about Bang Bang by Jessie J, Ariana, and Nicki?" Mahogany asked. Madison shook her head with agreement. "Okay."

    She's got a body like an hour glass, but I can give to you all the time. "Okay. So I guess we can do in that first line we can just warm up, like clap to the beat and then the next line we are going to put our hands on our waist and pump our chests while slowly squatting down. Do so let's try that." I explained. "One two three four by the fourth count you should be all the way down."

    After learning the number I made at the top of my head, Madison asked the boys to go grab us some food. Meanwhile, we were dancing. "Up! Down! Hands reach! Up! Up! Bend, and glide, and bend again and shoot like a gun!" This number dealt with a lot of sharp movements and also showed some of our sexuality. "Wow! That was amazing. I'm glad I got that on tape." Mahogany laughed. We all turned around and to our surprise all the guys were there starring. "Hi....."

   Shawn's jaw dropped and he was blinking uncontrollably. "What?" He started blushing. "N-nothing." He said looking down. "Thank you so much for the food." Madison said. "Ah! We're not done yet." I shouted. They all looked confused. After a couple seconds, I herd someone come in. I looked confused because I booked the studio today.

   "Claire!" I shouted. I smiled and gave her a hug. She was in her leotard and her ballerina bun. "You practicing also huh?" I asked. "Yeah." She smiled. "Claire!" Nash said giving her a kiss. "Hey do you think you can help me its my puret?" I asked. She nodded.

    I have some experience in ballet, and one of the requirements you need on a dance team is ballet. "Okay. Keep your right foot pointed." I was twirling over and over and over again. "Aaaand, stop." I did I put my right foot behind me for support. "Nice. Just don't make your knee look sloppy." I nodded.

    "I didn't know you did ballet." Shawn said peeking through the doorway. I smiled. "Yes, I do. Well, at least I have experience." I laughed. We all went back to the main dance studio. "We really shouldn't be eating in here." Claire said. "Nah, we'll be fine." I took a bite out of my burger.

   "Okay, so let's review that last part." I said. We went over the last eight measures. "Up, turn, make sure your foot is behind your left leg as you turn." I explained. We finished the number and it looked great. Later that day Madison snap chatted the dance. 'Dropping it like it's hot.'

   I laughed. "Gosh I'm beat." I say tossing my keys on the counter. "Me too." Shawn said sitting on the couch. "Why are you tired?" I asked. "Look, I'm going to take a shower real quick and change, so that means my room is off limits." I told him. He was just looking at me. "Shawn?" He shook his head. "What? I got lost in your eyes." He smiled. I blushed. "Okay, but did you hear what I said?"

   "Mhm!" Shawn was the cutest. "While I'm doing that, your going to pick a movie on Netflix." I handed him the Roku remote. I love my Roku box, it's got Hulu, Amazon prime, it's got games too!

    "Okay, I'll be back." I took a quick shower and changed into sweat pants and a oversized sweater I had. I walked back to the living room, to find a sleeping Shawn. I got a couple pillow and blankets and crawled by his side. "Good night." I kissed his forehead and closed my eyes. Falling asleep.