Foam pits

Recently I went to some sort of trampoline place where you get these special socks so you don't slip. And there's doge ball with trampolines, trampolines and slanted wall trampolines. But then there was the foam pit, the lovely foam pit.

Lemme tell you, this thing is pretty much impossible for me to escape.

    Before I had gone to the place with all the trampolines I had read this thing in Pinterest about foam pits. It said that they were death traps and many people had told their horror stories of the foam pit but I had been in a lot of Foam pits like those where they were really fun. What I did not realize that I had been lighter back then.

    So now as I neared the foam pit I was starting to get my doubts but then as I jumped I realized I had made a huge mistake.

   I was struggling in there for what seemed hours feeling awkward that kids younger than me and my friend could get out faster than me. At one point I was neck deep struggling to get out and being neck deep in a foam pit is terrifying. I had to build myself a tower/staircase of foam blocks to make my escape just so I could get a hold of something.

Lesson: Foam Pits are just the evil kid version of quick sand and you should never go in unless you want to lost for eternity

-Infinite