The most ancient question of all starwars kind

As the title suggest here we have an age old question.

How does one watch Star Wars?

Do you watch the prequels first then the original? Or do you watch the original then the prequels? Watch them as they came out or in the order of the numbers?

And what happens when episode 7,8, and 9 come out!

But trust me, I know what I'm talking about, I've seen all the Star Wars movies multiple times.

If I where suggesting the order in which you watch the movies, I'd say watch 'A new hope' first and the rest of the originals then start on the prequels. Just suggesting that for those crazy people who have never seen Star Wars.

I mean c'mon, if don't like Star Wars but have never watched it then you have no right to judge. How can you judge something that you havnt seen?! And only seeing little bits didn't count.

On the other hand, if you have watched AT LEAST 'A new hope' and you didn't like it then that's fine. I won't rant on you. *mumbles* but you still have so childhood.

Whoa!! Sorry totally did not say that. 😁

Now that we are on the topic of Star Wars, is anybody excited for episodes 7, 8, and 9? I know I am!

Even though Star Wars ended perfectly, there was some part of me (and maybe some of you) that wanted to know what happened after episode six? (Besides the prequels).

But have you seen the newest trailer for the star wars movie, not the one the starts out with the unmasked Stormtrooper but the one that has the crashed Star Destroyer? It's so cool especially the part with the melted Darth Vader mask! Sisjjsojsjaojdhdjsjsjdndjkenxkejdbhsffskskaxnsbednf

Now in the comments below I want you to answer four questions. Though not all might apply to you.

1. Have you watched Star Wars?

2. Did or did you not like it? Give your honest opinions.

-next two questions require all movies to have been seen-

3. If you do like Star Wars and have watched all six movies then how would you suggest watching Star Wars? -Refer to rant above^^^

4. If you are a complete Star Wars nut then... ARE YOU EXCITED FOR THE MEW MOVIES!?!?!?! THE TWO TRAILERS WHERE FREAKING AWESOME!!! Btw not all hope is lost, since George Lucas gave Star Wars to Disney (I hope to god they don't mess is up) George Lucas is actually going to be a creative consultant so it's not forever lost and will end up like the prequels!

-Infinite