12 Haunting questions in which you ponder over

So this is how it goes. You read a question that I have so kindly put up for you peasants.

Ex. Why do we have potatoes?

Then you stare at it a little. Ponder over a potato's existence. You ask yourself.......

"Why do we even have potatoes? Why are they even called Potatoes, it could be called something else like 'carpet'."

So then you imagine calling potatoes "carpets".

Then you go mentally insane because you can't handle the question's existence. So here we go.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. Why do we have middle names?

2. Why do we have certain cloths just for sleeping?

3. Why is pizza cut into triangles when it is a circle and put into a square box?

4. Do the Alphabet song, Ba Ba black sheep an Twinkle Twinkle little star have the same tune?

5. Why did you just try singing the three songs above?

6. If corn oil is made of corn and if vegetable oil is made of vegetables, then what is baby oil made of?

7. What if the only reason we can't pass through mirrors is because our reflection is stopping us?

8. Can God make a rock so heavy that even He cannot lift it?

9. Have you considered that the phrase "IGNORE ALL THE RULES!"......is a rule itself?

10. If there was a world where everything was possible, would it be possible to be impossible?

11. The sentence after this is true, the sentence before this is false, the sentence before this is true.

12. Imagine that you're about to set off walking down a street. To reach the other end, you'd first have to walk half way there. And to walk half way there, you'd first have to walk a quarter of the way there. And to walk a quarter of the way there, you'd first have to walk an eighth of the way there. And before that a sixteenth of the way there, and then a thirty-second of the way there, a sixty-fourth of the way there, and so on.

Ultimately, in order to perform even the simplest of tasks like walking down a street, you'd have to perform an infinite number of smaller tasks-something that, by definition, is utterly impossible. Not only that, but no matter how small the first part of the journey is said to be, it can always be halved to create another task; the only way in which it cannot be halved would be to consider the first part of the journey to be of absolutely no distance whatsoever, and in order to complete the task of moving no distance whatsoever, you can't even start your journey in the first place.

~~~~~~~~~~~
MINDBLOWN!!!!!! 💥😮💥

TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY. WHAT!?!?!?! 💥😮💥

-Infinite