IM BACK FROM MY MAJESTICAL JOUNEY FROM NORWAY!!!

(Edit: sorry if there are any spelling mistakes)

FINALLY!!!!! I'm back from Norway and no we did not sink like the Titanic.

And it was kinda boring with no wifi for almost two weeks. I had just about read every.single.book.in.my.wattpad.library. Watched every movie on my iPad more than once. Walked around aimlessly on the cruise ship. BUT THE REST OF IT WAS AWESOME!!!!

But any who, Norway was really awesome and fun along the fact that I got to Norway when the midnight sun was up meaning that the sun never went down. Sadly I still would of rather of seen the northern lights as well. Then we stopped along the ways at Norwegian towns and stuff. We found da WORLDS MOST DELICIOUS STRAWBERRIES in da WORLD!!!! Now you all thinking "Well how can they be delicious and the best when [insert famous state known for their strawberries] make the best?" Well i'll tell you. Since strawberries need lots of sunligh, and Norway has the midnight sun meaning that the strawberries have sunlight 24/7 in that time area, it gives you strawberries that are completely red on the inside yet not mushy and they taste like they've been dipped in sugar.

Also we went on this one tour where the guy was funny. My favorite quotes from him was "All cows here have one name, Dinner." Another one was when we where driving down a road that had 11 hairpin turns and he said "If you get scared you can just close your eyes, even the driver does it too but he won't admit it." That was really encouraging.

Also aboard the MSC cruise ship, they had these little shows and one was called 'Ike' which was like the Norwegian version of lion king except instead of teaching kids that all animal live in peace and harmony it taught kids that if an elk loves a wolf and a fancy dress lady comes along and tells you that it's okay to love him, you won't get mauled to death by you lover wolf. Aren't I brilliant?

Also we visited Amsterdam for the second time and agreed that it is much better in spring because it was Very hit there and a lot of interestingly clothed people no to mention scared for life the second time (let's just say the first time my dad 'accidentally' took us through the red light district with my Mom, me and my 7 year old brother). And the second time...well I don't think you want to know.

Anyway if you have any comments, questions, concerns, suggestions please put them down in the comments below. And till next time!!!

Narnia is real

See ya skittles

Randomness out