TRIPS!!!!

So if you haven't read my status I just got back from Ireland. That's why I have not been updating.

It was pretty fun, I got to see where C.S. Lewis went to collage (author of Narnia)

I took a three hour bus tour to the Blarney Stone in Cork, I kissed it for you guys, then took the three hour bus tour back so we had a six hour bus ride with only five hours of entertainment and I only got to bring along my iPod, so yeah.

Anyways other things I did was see the Book of Kells (if you don't know what this is, LOOK IT UP!!!), we saw where the Titanic was built and went to its museum, found about three Disney stores which was pretty weird, went to the Guinness Storehouse for my dad (a type of beer) and many other things I can't remember at this time.

So if you didn't know there was a One Direction concert there. The fans where hogging the public buses, restaurants, and pretty much everything, and guess where most of them HAD to stay...OUR HOTEL...yup the same one we where at FOR THREE VVVVEEERRRYYYYY LONG DAYS!!!!! One night they came back from the first concert and they where so loud when entering the hotel that somebody actually opened their window and screamed "SHUT UP!!!!!" It was pretty funny. Then when we where trying to find a restaurant there where these little girls singing "where going to see One Direction WHOOO!!!" they were going on and on and on, it got old after the second time. There was also kids on the bus that where going to see the One Direction concert and they where about 7-8 years old and where wearing makeup with their little One Direction merchandise. So that's how I spent most of Ireland, surrounded by Fangirls.

NARNIA is real (yeah just checked out where he went to collage)

Yolo Swag

Randomness out!!!!