Fandom School

This shout out goes to Minimini09 for this first plot. I had to create a story with the plot of a fandom school where you learn and go to classes on fandom. But I'm going to use me and my friends as characters but only use online names.

"Hurry up Infinite, we're going to be late!" One of my best friend yelled as me as I struggled to shove another book down my already filled backpack.

"No! Just one more book!" I yelled back at them.

"Doctor Who class is already starting! We are watching episodes from the original series this week so you don't want to miss it!" B1itz yelled as she dragged me out of my room.

Doctor who class? I bet you are all wondering what school do I go too? Well I go to a fandom school where I learn about different fandoms. I won't get you into the complicated stuff about having all these fandoms in a school but there are different categories for every fandom like Science Fiction, Fantasy, Non-fiction you get the idea.

But you can only have up to 10 classes so you can switch out classes every quarter. You don't have to but you can. This quarter I have Doctor Who, Gravity Falls, DC & Marvel (they're the same class and alternate every other day), Steven Universe, Sherlock, FNaF, Minecraft, Legos in general (even the movies), Star Wars and Eragon. Though TV shows and Movie are among the more popular types of classes but you can also have classes on books or video games. Well you can pretty much have it on anything. Also the directors/producers/authors/creators are the teachers and we can have up to 10 characters maximum from that fandom be kinda like an assistance teacher. You have 5 classes everyday adding up to a total of 10 different classes every two days. And each class is about an hour long.

"Fine." I said as I shuffled to Doctor who class.

As we walked in I saw Awsumness and Pixel where there as well. We all sat down in the same area right as the bell rung.

Surprisingly, Mr. Moffet (I think I spelled it right) didn't come though the door when the bell rang. The Doctor stood up from his seat and said, "Good morning class, Mr. Moffet had do go do an emergency teachings in the Sherlock class and won't be here today.

All of us sighed in relief because when Moffet teaches, at the end of the class almost all the students come out crying. I think he enjoys murdering feels for a living.

Pixel claims shes seen Moffet with Hirsh (gravity falls) and Cawthon (FNaf) all in the teachers lounge muttering their next big thing to crush all their fandoms hopes, dreams and headcannons.

Anywho back in the present. The Doctor started to hand out a sheet of blank paper. As the roomed dimmed and the futuristic projector popped out of the ceiling he said "While you are watching you can either draw or write down new things you learn about the old series. And if you get confused on something, at the end of class you can come talk to me about it." The Doctor paused to put in the season 1 disk.

He then turned around and asked "Now any questions?"

The Master raised his hand (Yes I know about Missy but I don't like it)

"Aside from you Master." The Doctor groaned. Nobody raised their hand. With that the Doctor returned back to his seat and watched along with us and the other characters.

We had only gotten a couple episodes in (I think the old series episodes and about 22 minutes long) when the bell rang.

"Well that's it for today's class. Your homework is to work on that sheet I gave you and watch as many episodes as you can." The Doctor said as we trickled out of class.

The day went on slowly. In Gravity Falls class, Bill almost set the room on fire.  In Star Wars, George Lucas (STILL MY FAVORITE!!) had us watch the new movie trailer 100 more times. In Steven Universe class, the only thing interesting was Steven singing the Cookie Cat song. And in Eragon class we continued to learn the ancient language.

By the time lunch rolled around I was dead tired. As normal, Pixel chased after Awsumness just as she was about to sit down. B1itz and Trinidee talked about who knows what. Lauren was in her own universe with Heidi. As I sat down  I was so kindly greeted with a lunch box fly across my face as Awsumness dove for it. Then Pixel started pelting me with goldfish and so I joined in along with a lunchbox bearing Awsumness.

Suddenly I wasn't tired anymore. Everybody was happy, the teacher conversing in the teachers lounge. The characters all conversing and the students talking about their fandoms.

The End
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Well I had too much fun from writing this. I almost cried while writing the lunch scene. Cause that pretty much happens during lunch at school. But I'll never see those guys again because I'm moving. I'm a little sad about it beach use I'll miss them so much.

Though in the bright side I was wondering if this short chapter could become its own separate story. Comment down below if you want a Fandom school book.

That all the thoughts I have for now
So goodnight and goodbye

-Infinite