Enderlox Short

A/N: whoa, one of my first serious chapters

Mind=blown

A small figure could be seen barely held up against a tall obsidian tower. Blood pouring out many small cuts and one large tear in his chest, blood soaking through his shirt, sword strewn about the ground.

Seemingly dead except the faint rise and fall of his chest. This one had come in hope of defeating the creature of this world but had fallen to the creatures. Both had suffered greatly. The beast more then had ever, even the crystals weren't working. It had to act quick in order for it to work. Wings flexing, he turned back around.

It was time...

Tall, skeletal creatures with vibrant purple eyes and particles floating around their skinny body's milled around ignoring the the figure against the pillar. The figure started to stir and slowly lift his head from its downward position.

The creature shot down from the midnight black sky and slammed into the small figure, sinking long, sharp claws into the figures already wounded chest. Causing the figure to jerk its head up an cry out in pain. Purple blood dripped from its many wounds

The Dragon purple eyes flared with intensity as the figures eyes met with the slitted eyes. A deep almost demonic voice filled the the figures head.

Hello Deadlox

Are you enjoying the End?

...

Ahhhh no way to be like that do we?

Deadlox struggled to say something but was cut off by the claws digging deeper causing him to let out a small moan of pain.

Give up and everything will be just fine, no more pain, no more suffering.

Deadlox slumped to the ground soundlessly in exhaustion and the influence of the Dragon. The Dragons eyes flared to an almost blindingly and sickly purple most came from the creatures mouth and surrounding Deadlox completely in which you almost couldn't see on the inside. Lifting him slightly off the ground.

That's when Deadlox started to thrash about as his headphones flickered between its normal green color into a deep purple. His mouth formed a silent scream and a harsh ringing started in his ears. The blood slowly pouring out of his wounds out started to change from its normal red to a purple hue. Cuts and wounds started to fix themselves as a faint purple beam shot from crystals adorning the tall, obsidian towers.

The Endermen that dotted the bleak landscape looked at their master with concern.

Why was he doing this to a mortal...he was dying anyways.

Inside Deadlox's mind was a much different battle. He weakly fought for control but in his weakened state was a quickly losing battle.

Just give up already, you know this is a losing battle anyways

Deadlox hunched over in pain as it worsened as the ringing became a full roar.

Fangs slipped out from his mouth and claws from his fingertips

You

Are

MINE!!

Deadlox could feel is grip losing as the Dragon pushed him back farther in him mind. The mist surrounding him vanished into thin air.

Two dark dragon wings unfolded out of his back complete with a tail with a dangerous-looking spike at the end.

He fell to the ground, breathing heavily he shakingly stood up on his feet and opened his eyes to reveal slitted pupils. Vibrant purple replaced his maroon irises and a darker purple were the whites of the eyes were.

The dragon slumped to the ground barely breathing. He had done it, he had delivered his conscious, the magical one that was stronger, successfully and now he could get revenge on everybody that had come for him. He was free to leave this place. The last light from his eyes dimmed as he look his last breath.

The only control Deadlox had was lost now. Sunk deep into the deepest, darkest, farthest corners of his mind. The Dragon had come and taken the human part out of him and replaced it with his own. He was now being controlled with the conscious of the Dragon.

The dragons 'other' body faded away creating an end portal back to the over world. He flew over the brim and dove through. Darkness flooded his vision

Deadlox is no more...

Enderlox is here...