Carl

"Now hold up Madi, this is a drawing do that means it goes in your drawing book!!!" (Which by the way is called *insert some shameless advertising music* 'I become a professional artist (not)')

Well pheasant who reads my books, this I wanted to put on a book that had more attention and shamelessly advertise my art book (*smooth voice* if you like funny art you should check it out)

Well this lovely little thing is called 'Carl'. I made a new species! Yay me! Anyways, they don't walk, they hop around.

They normally graze and are for the most part, herbivores. But when it's winter and they don't have food *doubling demonic voice* thEy EAt sOuLS oF peTTy HuMAnS!!!

But those are just the 'normal' Carls, there is KING CARL!!! He only eats souls and is way bigger than 'normal' Carls.
And baby carls are just too adorable. 😊

Here I'll put a picture of them at the top.

*jwjndornsicbkekwknsjwkkwjsjj*

See, now you have it!

I'm pretty sure I just ruined everything by advertising art book twice

(*smooth voice* my art book is said to have made people hide in terror of the picture, not that they are 'wrong' but more like-, okay never mind, just imagine something stupid. Okay that's somewhat related to what's in the book. You know what? Just go check it out and this was a really long parentheses sentence.)

-Infinite