School rant

If you don't know this then I'm moving to the Midwest and today me and my parents to went to register me for 9th grade.

(Awesome side note is that they have a Doctor Who club)

As we are sitting there and my parents are talking to people I somehow get the shortend version of the school dress code.

So I'm thinking (not sarcastically)  'Oh yay, the school dress code. Let's see what I can't wear to school' and considering the dress codes I've had in the past I think it'll be not that bad.

But noooOOOOooooo

Instead I GET TOLD THAT

A) I CANT WEAR ANYTHING THAT GOES ABOVE YOUR KNEE CAP (that includes skirt and shorts)

B) I CANT WEAR TANK TOPS OF ANY KIND (Including dresses)

C) I CANT WEAR ANYTHING THAT EXPOSES YOUR BACK, STOMACH AND WHAT NOT

And...

Bonus: last year they finally let students wear legging (but it has t be under something)

This is a load of bat s***

So my Mom and I had to go shopping for a whole new wardrobe completely ignoring all the cute tank tops, shorts, skirts and dresses.

I had to get some freaking maxi skirts and capris because there aren't really many knee cap length shorts to be found.

*collapses on the floor in a puddle of wanted cloths and tears*

-Infinite