A fun little story..

So, in my German class we had to make a short story involving the theme and random well known people written by the other students in my class.

I was paired with two other guys and we had to write a love story about George Washington, Batman and a kid in our class named Trevor...in German

I was Batman

Setting: Batman goes on a blind Date with Trevor. George Washington is a waiter.

(Also we had to use words from our vocabulary list so the story is really weird, confusing, and it sounds like two robots talking)

It went along the lines of how Trevor and Batman were meeting up for a date. Batman said w was so hungry he could eat all the food from the store. Then Trevor was like "okay."

So we went to the restaurant and George Washington came and took our orders of cake for Batman and cookies for Trevor.

When we get our food and George Washington asks how it is. Batman says it's okay while Trevor chokes on his cookie.

He dies

Instead Washington says how he always loved Trevor and that it should have been him.

Then bans says that now he's free from trevor(!?!?)

End...

Okay don't judge me, the guys wrote the story, not me. Well I take that back, I wrote the death scene and pretty much all of the story because the guys barely know German.

-Infinite