chapter 1

^Rachel's and Santana's outfit ^

Rachel's pov

Hi my name is Rachel berry, I'm 16, i have long wavy ombré hair, big brown eyes, I'm small, 5'2, for my age ok, a sophomore in high school, my favorite hobbies are cheerleading, singin and dancing. I guess you could say my height is good for cheerleading cause that means I'm more flexcible and lighter to throw into the sky. I live in lima, ohio with my brother, Noah, and my mom, Shelby. My mom teaches a glee club in Carmel high called vocal adrenaline. Noah and I are a part of a glee in called the new directions who is coached by the spanish/history teacher named Will Schuster. My best friends are Santana Lopez and Quinn Fabray. Ever since I joined the cheerios as a co-captain back in freshman year cause I was getting bullied so I joined the cheerios and became popular, they started being nice to me and that where it all started, although Quinn can be a bitch and bossy as hell sometimes, but that's just how she is. I also have other friends like Mercedes Jones, Kurt Hummel, Tina Cohen Chang, Mike Chang, Matt Rutherford, Brittany S. Pierce, Sam Evans, Arthur (Artie) Abrams and Finn Hudson. I will admit, I have a crush on Finn Hudson, but he's dating Quinn, and I don't want to ruin our friendship. Finn is my best friend. Kurt is probably my main best friend cause we love broadway together and he is the one who gave me a makeover and helped me join the cheerios.

Today is the first day of sophomore year, which means, if you joined the cheerio last year, you have to tryout again. But I'm tryout for head cheerio instead of co-captian. I walk into school to see the glee club talking by Finns locker. I walk over, "hey guys, how was your summer" I say as Kurt hugs me tightly. "It was excellent! I went to new York with my dad and we saw Rent for my birthday and we went shopping most of the time. I also got to hang out with you" he says. Before anyone can say anything else, the bell rings and we all separate. I notice Quinn and Puck weren't here so I got a little suspicious, but Puck is probably making out with some cheerio and Quinn is probably late, but I hope they're not together right now. I go to my locker which is right next to Finns and get my books out. "Hey rach" says Finn and I smile, "hey Finny" I say and we hug. "What class do you have right now?" He asks and I pulled away to look at my schedule, "science, you?" I ask him. "Me too let's go" he replies. Before I can even responf, he picks up and gives me a piggy back ride. The school knows that Finn and I are best friends and we always act like this so it's no buggy for us to act like this.

We arrive at the science classroom laughing. The teacher gives us a dirty look and Santana, who is also in this class and is sitting in the back says, "wanky" And the whole class laughs with us. We sit in the back with Santana and the class starts. I start writing on a piece of paper, hey guys do you wanna have a party at my house, just the glee club? My mom said it was fine, as long as we clean up I pass the note to Finn and he passes it to Santana. They look my way and nod. I quickly grab my phone and send a text to the glee club before the teacher sees me. I put my phone on the desk and pay attention. The bell rings and I zoom out of the class to the choir room, leaving Finn and Santana behind.

Finn's pov

Hey my name is Finn hudson, I'm 17, quarterback of the football team and captain of the basketball team at the high school named West McKinley high on Lima, Ohio. My dad is in Afghanistan fighting for our country so that means it's just my mom, I and my 13 year old sister, Katie right now until he comes back. Katie has long wavy blonde hair and brown eyes and is tall for her age, like me. She also goes to McKinley and loves my best friends Rachel berry and Santana Lopez. They're inseparable when they're together. Puck, Sam, Artie, Matt and Mike are also my best friends. I'm male lead in glee club along Rachel who is female lead. Rachel's and I friendship is kinda like a teasing relationship/friendship. Our parents, glee club and friends think that we're dating and they say stuff like 'awe look how cute you guys look' , 'you guys would make a cute couple' or 'are you guys dating?', but me and Rachel just laugh, but i kinda wish we're dating. I mean Rachel is the full package. Funny, beautiful, kind, good kids and babies, flexible, smart and athletic. But im dating Quinn who can be a bitch but also nice, 2% percent of the time. And if she's very nice, then she's hiding something. Santana and I are also like me and Rachel, but we treat each other like brother and sister. Rachel, Santana and I are trouble if we're together cause we just mess and joke around. Right now it's glee and Rachel runs like flash out of the science class before anyone can get up.