chapter 2

Santana's outfit is the left one and Rachel's is the right one

Party time

Santana's pov

Right now everyone besides puck and barbie are here and everyone is having fun, so is finn after his break up with barbie, who probably having sex with puck or "babysitting". I'm in the pool with Rachel and Finn, just talking and drinking our sodas. There's people dancing, talking and swimming in the pool. The music is playing from my iPod on full volume. I'm still mad at Quinn and she's lucky she isnt or she would taste my inner monster, snixx. We hear a car pull up and i lower the music. Quinn and Puck walk through the pool gate, holding hands. "Well, well, well, look who finally showed up, barbie and puck. Wait, are you guys holding hands, omg the saw has finally held down by Quinn fa-bitch-bray! Well i hope you guys last long and create mutant killer alien babies" I say. "You know what santana, at least ill have a job and a family and the only job your gonna have is working on a pole, your a bitch and never have been my friend" she says and folds her arms and leans on one leg. "Fine if I'm not your friend, then why did you tell me that your got pregnant by puck over here and never told Hudson or puck and lied to both of them, also when you went into labor and gave her up for adoption,  who was there for you for all that, me, so if you say that im not your friend then hallelujah for me cause now i dont have to be your little slave" i confess. "That was a secret and I actually visited Beth this morning and met her new father, who is really sweet and we started dating" she says and puck drops her hand and storms inside. Rachel and Finn follow him. "Wow twitter update, Quinn is so excited about her new found love of her daughter's father, does he get turned on by mothers who barely visit their kid?" I ask as get out of the pool and get in her face. Her hand comes down hard on my cheek, making a sound that could probably be heard from the house across the street. I hold my cheek and slap her back harder. We switch sides and i push her into the pool. She pops back up and we start fighting till Finn and Sam separate us. "Escucha soy de Lima heights adjacent y tengo orgullo, sabes que pasas en Lima heights adjacent cosas malas" I yell in spanish. Finn holds me back and then let's me go when Quinn walks back out the gate. "Thats how we do it in Lima heights" I yell before she leaves. I turn around and face Finn, who is smirking at me. "What?" I ask. Before I can even ask again, he tackles me into the pool and Rachel jumps on his back. Finn has me in his arms bridal style and Rachel is on his shoulders. "Aren't you guys cute" teases Sam and I glare at him. He stops laughing and changes to scared. I wink at him and he smiles. Finn drops me and I fall into the water and Rachel gets thrown into the water by him too. When we come up for air, Finn is out of sight and everyone is laughing. Me and Rachel grab towels and dry ourselfs off. Rachel recently over break built tunnels around her house and they lead to anywhere, even to Finns room. We climb through the tunnels and towards his room to hear him taking a shower. Me and Rachel quickly climb out and sit on his bed, smirking. He comes out and freezes when he sees us. "What are you guys doing here?" He stuters. "Revenge for the pool" we exclaim and tackle him onto his couch. We start tickling him till he says mercy and he's beat red and crying. "That...was...torture!" He exclaims and Katie walks in. "Smack cam!" She exclaims and slaps Finn with whip cream and runs away from Finn.

Finns pov

I chase after my sister and tackle her. "Why would you slap cam me?" I ask, pinning her to the ground. "Cause, you look funny and it's fun" she replies. "Smack cam!" Says two voices behind me and before I can even see who they are, my face becomes covered in shaving and whip cream. "What the hell?!?!" I ask laughing with the girls. I wipe the cream out of my eyes and dive into the pool to wash it all off. "You girls are going to pay, and I know the perfect why how" I smirk. I get out of the pool and dry off. I wrap the towel around my waist and go to my bathroom to get the 4 bottles of shaving cream I keep for this reason and grab them. I give each one to the girls and I fill my hand with cream. I walk over to Rachel and slap her back with cream and run away. "Hudson you are going to pay for that!" She screams. I turn around laughing at her and turn back around, to be gashed by Santana in the chest to my arm with cream. I fall to the ground and hold my arm. "Lopez what the hell! No snixx aloud" I joke. "Guys why don't we make a foam party in the pool!" Suggest Katie and I jump up with excitement, "yess!! And we can turn on the bubbles to make it more foamy!!" We run into the house to get bubbles and pore them in the pool. "Rach start the bubbles!" Says Katie. We jump into the pool and swim around, scare each other and play marco polo. "Omg what the hell happened!" Says puck when he sees us chilling and drinking soda. "Just chilling after having a foam bath, wanna join?" I say, holding up a soda. He grins and back flops into the pool, leaving a hole of his body shape in the foam. He pops up and takes the soda. "Hey, I'm sorry for what I said earlier in the hallway today, your right, I can't even handle a girlfriend for an hour and I'm sorry for sleeping with Quinn and blowing you guys off, your guys are my family and I would do anything for you guys and I just wanna be friends again, what do you say?" He says and holds out his fist. I bump it and say, "but you should also go apologize to your sister" and nod towards Rachel. He sighs and nods in agreement. He swims under water and picks her up. I don't really pay attention and start talking the glee boys while the glee girls and Katie are talking. "Dudes wanna have a water gun fight with the girls?" Asks puck after talking with Rachel, who now looks like she just met Barbra Streisand. "Yeah! I call attacking Rachel!" I call and we go inside and grab the water guns. We load up on water balloons, water guns, traps and foam balloons. (I don't know if those actually work but that would be fun) we separate and hide individually. "Attack!!" Screams puck as he and the boys charge the girls, squirting them with foam filled water guns. Rachel manages to escape the other boys and run away, but I chase after her. "Rachie! Where are you!" I whisper and tackle her before she runs. "Hudson put me down right this instant" she whispers and squirms. "Rachel, be quiet or they're gonna hear you" I whisper as I put her down. We stare into eyes for a while. Damn, her eyes are so pretty in the moonlight, her lips are shining from the lip gloss she's wearing being shined on by the moonlight. "Your so beautiful, even with foam" I say as I move piece of hair behind her ear and wipe the foam off Her face. She blushes and looks down. She looks back up and stares at my lips.