AUTHORS NOTE 2

Guys I can explain how sorry I am right now case I havens updated in a very long time, but I have been super super busy.

For those who dont know, you guys, I am moving back to the states. I moved from a small town named Edna in Texas to a smaller town named Nosara in a small country called Cista rica. Now I dont if any of you guys have moved or not, but I havent been back to the states, besides on trips and vacation, since the year 2006, that was nine years ago. Since I was 3 I thought this was gonna be easy, but no. I eventually went to school, that only spoke spanish and I didnt so i didnt understand anything. Of course it took me years to finally understand shit, but after that I made friends and those friends have basically turned into not just my friends, but also my family. I mean, im leaving my hesy friend since i was 4, im 12 right now, and we have been through thick and thin together. I dint remembera time where she wasnt my best friend, scratch themay, she isnt just my best friend, she is the sister ive never had, my other half, without here, I wouldn't be the person i am today. And for me to just drop everything we've been through, like bullies, fights, divas, bitches, is like not eating all week. Yeah sure ill probably die from hunger, but thats what its like right now for me, I cant nust drop everything. Guys, im not gonna lie, without Marilin, shes tick btw, I would probably never have had friends. She is the one person that liked me for being me, not cause i was acting like someone I wasnt. And just think on how hard it is for her. Comment down below if you know what it feels like when you or your best friend is moving thousands and thousands of miles away from each other. But not just her am I leaving. Im also leaving my little 5 - 6 yr old and 8 yr old cousins who I barely see, although I would do anything for them. I love everyone who has made a huge impact in my life, like if they were my family.

But on the bright side, there are more opportunities for me to do in the States then here. All we have down is here soccer, the first birthday gift you get, is a soccer ball. In the states thers choir, theater, drama, GLEE CLUB! volleyball, baseball, softball, meeting family I havent seen simce I was like 3 or 4. Almost all my cousins are married and ive only been to 1 of their weddings and missed all the births of their kids. And I have like a lot of cousins so that is kinda of bad for me too miss their weddings. Other than that, I take this opportunity for me to start a new chapter in my life.

But not only am I doing this for the opportunities, im also doing it for family reasons, like my moms dad is very sick. My granpa had a stroke earlier this year I think, and not only did he have a stroke, he has Alzheimer's, cant hear very well and cant see very well either. So if anyhting were to happen to him, my mom wants to be there for my grandmom when it happens.

So just know that if im not on alot, its because of the reasons above, aslo because im packing and selling shit also so everything is out of controp, but for now, im taking a little break from Wattpad and helpng around the house and cleaning, a lot a lotof cleaning, but ill update as soon as I have the time to, also im leaving Wednesday so, yeah, tomorrow I have to pack and sale more crap of mine and pack. So until next time guys.