chapter 20

Rachel's pov
I woke up with Finns arms around my waist securely. I laugh and roll my eyes, reaching for my phone from the nightstand. "Whats so funny?" Says Finns husky voice behind me. "Nothing, just the way your holding me in your arms, that's all" I smile. I unlock my phone to see I have I notification, it's prom tonight. "Hey, we have prom tonight babe" I tell Finn, looking at him to see him on his phone also. "Okay, me and the boys will go shopping for tuxedos today, what color are you and Santana's dresses?" He asked, looking away from his phone at me. "We havent even gone shopping yet, were going shopping today also" I reply, getting out of bed. "Okay, text me what color it is" he says as I walk over to his side and kiss him. He wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I smile into the kiss and pull away, smiling. "I have to go shower, ill meet you down stairs" I say, taking my shirt off, exposing my black lace bra and bare stomach. "You look astonishing" says Finn, making me blush. "Finn leave before I kick you out and you wont see me naked ever again" I laugh while he leaves the room, groaning. I laugh and lock the door, making sure he cant walk in

Finns pov
Damn it! She locked Damn door, she knows I'd try to sneak a peek. I'm hungry. I walk dowenstairs, noticing the glee club sitting on the couches, laughing and chatting away. Seriously, they haven't noticed me yet. Like, hello?!? 6 foot giant is in the kithen and you don't even recognize it in the kitchen? "Oh, hey Finn!" Calls Katie, making everyone look at me. I wave and smile as everyone greets me. Katie rushes up and hugs me. I kiss her cheek and set her down on the floor. We walk over to the glee club and sit down with her on my lap. While talking, Rachel walks downstairs, sit next to me, kissing my cheek and snuggling up to me. "gurls, are we ready for today?" Asked Santana, looking at the girls around the room as they nod. They all get up and walk out, screaming bye as they walk out the door. Five minutes later we feel our phones vibrate. I love you -Rach Reads my screen and I smile, putting it back in my pocket. "Okay, im taking a shower then we can leave to go tuxedo shopping" I say, walking up the stairs into Rachel's bathroom.

Santana's pov

We enter the mall and every boy looks at us as we . "Well, we are some fine pieces of sexy, bitches"I comment, looking back at the girls. "Who have boyfriends" says a husky voice behind us and before I can even turn around, an arm is wrapped around my waist, followed by a kiss on the cheek. "Finn!" Rachel squeals, pronouncing on to him and showering him with kisses. "Well hello to you too babe" he smiles, wrapping his arms around her waist securely, making sure she doesnt fall. She kisses him one more time before jumping down and wrapping her arms around his waist. Puck grabs my hand and gives it a squeeze, grabbing my attention. "I love you too" he kisses my head, wrapping an arm around my shoulders. "Okay, where are we going first?" Asked Mercedes, side hugging Sam who has his arm around her waist.I shrugamdlook over at Rachel who is on Finns back, smiling getting award smile. "Why not that store that says prom night?" Asked Brittany, pointing at a store that says prom night. (A/n I just made that shop up cause I don't know any prom shops, comment down below if you know any and ill put them in the story) we walk in and holy shit this goes from dresses to decorations, and they do hair and makeup! We just found out savior for prom. We immediately head to the dresses and start trying them on. I pick a red and silver tight long dress with a little train and put it on. I walk out of the dressing room and everyone gasp, even puck but his was silent. "Santana you have to get that dress! you'll look better then slutty barbie!" Says Rachel, getting up from Finns lap. He groans silently and throws his head back on the couch. "Babe, you look amazing!" Says puck, kissing my cheek. I look in the mirror and smile. "This is the one" i say as i turn around to face everyone. They nod and smile then I walk back into the changing room, I change back into my normal clothes and walk out, letting Tina try her dress on, which is orange and orange suits her really well, although I thought she would've tried a goth one, but oh well. She walks out and we, the girls, gasp. "Damn Tina, if someone were to pull off orange, it'd be you!" Screeches Mercedes, high fiving her.