chapter 17

Rachel's pov

I wake up to laughing downstairs and I sit up in my bed. I rub my eyes whimmle yawning and stretch my arms up. I get out of bed and look outside to see everyone chilling. The boys are playing football in the yard and the girls are chilling in the pool. I walk back to my room and grab my phone off the charger. I check the time and I'm shocked. 1:00  it read and I walk to my bathroom. I brush my hair and teeth, put on a bikini and grab a towel. I put on my shades and walk downstairs, grabbing a bottle of water on the way from the kitchen. I walk out and set my towel down.  "Hey rach!" Says Santana from the pool. I wave and take my shades off and set them on my table. I walk to the pool and go down the steps. I swim over to the girls and join in their conversation. "Why'd you wake up so late?" Asked Tina. "Nobody woke me up, I'm guessing Finn let me sleep in" I say smiling over at Finn who is looking back at me. I wink and he smirks back. "You guys are, I swear, my relationship goals" squeals Katie, clapping her hands together. Then the boys jump into the pool, splashing us and the parents. "BOYS!" scold Carole and my mom as the boys pop out of the water. I smile at Finn, knowing this was his idea. I swim over aind lay my head on his chest, wrapping my arms around his waist. He leans down and kisses my forehead. "How'd you sleep?" He asked, running his hand through my hair. "Good" I say as I look up at him. "Are you hungry?" He asked as we swim over to the steps. I nod my head and we get out and dry off d walking inside. "Where are you guys going?" Asked mom. "Hes making me lunch, since I woke up about 20 minutes ago" I say as wrap my arm around Finns waist. She nods her head and we walked inside. I sit at the island and he starts to make waffles, my favorite. He sets my plate in front of me and I start eating. I finish my food and Finn looks at me. "Wow, pig" he jokes and I slap his chest. He picks me up and carries me outside to the pool, throwing me in. I grab his hand before he lets go of me and he falls in with me. I splash him in the face and he splashes me back. I splash him and then Santana joins in. Soon, all the kids are splashing each other. Puck had to use one hand, but he still got people. We got out and dried off. We walk inside, up stairs into our rooms to change. The parents are down stairs with Beth. I close the door to my room after Finn walks in as soon it's closed, I'm pinned up against the door by Finn, smashing his lips into mine. "Guys! We are going to out to Chili's for dinner!" Says my mom, making me and Finn pull away. He groans, falling onto my bed. I pat his chest and walk into my bathroom. My outfit is laid out on the couch. I jump into the shower real quick and grab my robe and put it on. "Babe you can use the shower now" I say as I grab my outfit and he walks in to the bathroom, kissing my head as he passes by me. I smile as I go over to my vanity drawer and mirrors and start applying my make up. I set my outfit out on my couch and my shoes close to it. I put my hair in soft waves and do some light make up with cherry red lips. I put on a NYC necklace and paint my nails an ombre white, gray and black color. I let them dry then I put my dress on. "Finn can you zip this up please?" I ask as he walks out. He walks over and zips it up, kissing my head as I turn around and sit on the couch, putting my heals on. I look up to see Finn in just his underwear. I guess I must've been staring at him for awhile cause him asking, "you like what you see?" Brought me out of my trance. "I don't like it, I love it" I say as I grab my clutch, peck him on the lips and walk downstairs. He laughs at my remark as I leave the room and I smile. I see my mom and Carole playing with Beth and Chris in the kitchen. They look up at the click of my heals and smile. "Honey, you look beautiful" says my mom, walking over to me and hugging me. "Thanks mom, so do you mom, you too Carole" I say as we pull away and I hug Carole. We pull away and I walk into the kitchen, hug Chris and get a cup of water. "Katie, you look beautiful" I say as she walks down with Jacob. She smiles and Jacob kisses her cheek. The rest of the girls come down with their boyfriends and it makes me wonder, where the Hells is Finn. I hear footsteps on the stairs and I look up to see Finn in black muscle shirt, with his leather jacket over it, black jeans and his black boots. He is rocking that muscle shirt. He sits at the island. I walk over to him and sit on his lap, wrapping his arms around myself. He kisses the back of my head and soon we leave.