chapter 19

Santana's pov
After I take my shower, get dressed (outfit above), put my make up on, I walk downstairs, ready to get my shopping on. "Damn Rach, we are some hot ass bitches" I comment when I see her sitting on the couch. She laughs and we leave for the mall. We arrive a the mall and all the boys have their eyes on us. I wink at some boys and sway my hips as walk by them. "Santana what are you doing, you have a boyfriend remember?" Whispered Rachel. "Geez calm down, don't have a rack attack Rach, its called teasing, you should try it, with that hot ass and those friends of yours, you could have any boy in the world if you want" I smirk and we both laugh. "Okay, shall we head to Victoria's secret first?" She smirks back and we fast walk to the store. We enter the store and go to thIe back for bathing suits and the dressing rooms. "Omg Santana, this is so you overherw, this whole sections over here is your style" calls Rachel. I look over at her and we crop tops, high waisted shorts, tight dresses and high heels. I smile and walk over to her. I browse the clothes and shoes. I take what looks like half the of them and drag them to the dressing room. This is the begging of a crazy adventure...

8 hours later...

Rachel's pov
After shopping for 6 hours, getting pedicures and manicures for one hour and getting a facial and massage for another hour, we finally head home. With bags covering our arms, Santana and I get in her car and drive home. Santana turns the radio and starships by Nicki Minaj comes on and we start jamming. The song finishes and we burst out laughing. We stop at a red light and I look over at Santana. "Thanks for today, after yesterday, I thought I'd never smile or be happy ever again, but I guess if your around people who you love and care about y, anything is possible" I say as we get out of the car and walk inside. "That's what friends are for, to cheer friends up when they are done and to make sure that their friends are never said" says Santana and we high five. I open the door to see Finn walk downstairs, yawning with his hair still messy and in his superman pajama pants. (The ones he was wearing last night) "did you just wake up?" I ask as he walks into the kitchen. He jumps at the sound of my voice and looks back at me. "Oh, morning babe, I see you girls went shopping today" he says as he kisses my forehead before drinking his coffee. "And yes, I did just wake up" he says and my eyes popped out of my eye sockets. "Its 5 o'clock in the afternoon" says Santana, looking at her watch. "And?" He asks as he makes himself lunch.

Finns pov
Rachel walks upstairs to set her bags down. Girls. I don't understand how they shop so much and wake up at like 5 o'clock in the morning. 5!! IN. THE. MORNING. That's when the sun rises, right? I don't understand women. At. All. I finish my breakfast and walks up to Rachel's room. I open the door to see her putting her clothes away. "Hey. Why dont we go on a date later on tonight? at eight" I say as is I lay on her bed, throwing a bouncy ball at the ceiling. I prop myself on one arm and admire her. "Sure, how do you want me to dress? Classic or fancy?" She asked, turning around to look at me. I sit up and pull her closer to my body as she squeals and laughs. "Classic" "Your just so classic" I kiss her cheek as she looks over her shoulder at me. "Did you just referemce MKTO?" She giggles at me. I shrug and she laughs. "You should go home to get ready" she smiles at me before she takes her shirt off and looks for a new shirt, leaving her in her bra and pants. I kiss her shoulder and wrap my arms around her now bare stomach as she laughs. "Finn go or I won't on a date with you" she threats but I know shes joking. "Oh really" I say before pushing hero to the bed and tickling her. She starts laughing "Finn! Finn stop please!" Hysterically. Eventually I stop and kiss her forehead. "Okay I'm going home to get ready, see you at seven, love you" I call, walking out her room. Before I reach the door, she grabs my hand, turning me to her. She kisses me passionately and pulls away. "See you at seven babe, love you too" she smiles at me as i walk out the door. She stands outside the door, looking at me as I back out of her driveway. I wave at her and she waves back at me. I drive off to my house.

Third person pov
Finn parks the truck and run inside and up the stairs, almost tripping and falling, only to be questioned by his mom and sister "Whats got you so excited?" they yelled up the stairs. "I have a date with Rachel in an hour and a half!" He scream back as he take off his shirt and goes into the bathroom. The girls roll their eyes and go back to watching keeping up with the kardashian. Finn jumps into the shower real quick and runs into his room.

Meanwhile at the berry residence...
Santana scrolls through Rachel's closet for a perfect outfit for Rachel, who sits in her vanity chair while Mercedes does her hair, Tina does her make up, Katie scrolls through racks of jewerly and accessories and Brittany just chats with Sarah and Parker. "Omg, you had seen Finn when he came home, I thought he was gonna trip and fall" says Katie as she laughs with the rest of the girls. An impatient Rachel taps her fingers against her chair arm, looking at the clock impatiently. "Okay, Rachel, I'm doing your nails just to stop that aggravating noise" says Katie once shes found her jewelry and puts them on her bed. "BAM! Found the perfect outfit for Rachel" squeals Santana, setting the outfit on Rachel's bed next to Katie's jewelry choices. Katie looks up and smiles. "Oh my Gaga that's perfect" she screeches.

Enough about Rachel, back to Finn...

Finn scrolls through his closet to find an outfit. His outfit consists a grey muscle shirt with a black jacket, the one Rachel bought for him for his birthday last year, black jeans and his black boots. He fixes his hair into his normal hairstelyle. He brushes his teeth and buts some axe on. He walks downstairs and grabs his truck keys.

Finns pulls up to Rachel's house. He checks himself and gets out of the truck. He walks up to the door and knocks. Brittany opens the door and lets Finn in. All the girls stand next to the stairs. "we now present you, Rachel berry" says Santana. Rachel walks down and looks at Finn. Hot Damn he looks cute! She thinks. She steps off the last step and stands in front of Finn. "How do I look?" She asks. "You look amazing" she smiles, making her smile and blush. He holds out his hand and Rachel places hers in his, walking out the door. They get to Finns truck and Finn opens the door for her. She gets in and Finn closes her door, getting in on his side. He starts the truck and drives to the where the date is being held, breadstixs.

2 hours later, back at the berry residence...

While Finchel was on a date, puck decided to have glee club over to watch movies, play games, dance to music and have fun. While Brittany, Santana, artie and puck play ping pong, Sarah, Jose, Katie and Jacob are talking with each other, Mercedes, Sam and Julian are dancing, Tina, Mike, Matt and Parker are watching videos. The door opens and in walks Finchel. Finn has his arm around Rachel's waist and Rachels is wrapped around his torso. "What the hell?" She ask, looking around the room. "Puck decided to invite glee over to play and have fun, come join" says Santana. Rachel and Finn shrug and decide to join the fun. Finn went over to Puck as Rachel joined Mercedes in the dance floor.

The kids where having fun when the door opens again, revealing Shelby. "What is going on here?" She asked, looking between puck and Rachel who looked scared, along with everyone else. "Before anyone leaves, clean this mess up, if you want to spend the night, that's okay" says Shelby before disappearing up the stairs. After she's gone, everyone cleans up, heads upstairs and goes to bed.