chapter 13

Rachel's pov
I woke up with Finns arms around me and I realize it's Saturday.
Today we are going to New York cause the Giants play the Patriots tomorrow.

I quietly get out of bed and walk to my bathroom. I brush my teeth and wash my face. I hear Finn stir and I peek my head out from the door and see him sitting up, rubbing his eyes. I dry my face and walk out. I walk to my closet and pick out some clothes. "Morning babe" I say to Finn as he yawns and stretches his arms. I walk over and kiss his cheek. He kisses me back on the lips and I smile into the kiss. He wraps his arms around my waist as my hands sit on his neck. I pull away and run my hand through his hair. "Hey, we are going to New York today and we are all meeting at school so we can all drive together to the airport. Our seats are next to each other on the plane, I'm taking a shower" I say as I walk to the bathroom and he leaves the room. I strip naked and hop into the shower. I let the hot water cascade down my body and I wash myself

After my shower I change into (outfit above) and put some make up I paint my nails. I let my hair natural, wavy and ombré, and I walk downstairs into Noahs room. I walk over and grab a pillow. I slap his head repeatedly till he wakes up. He snatches the pillow from me and I make a run before he can hit me. "Wake up! We are going to New York today!" I exclaim and walk downstairs to the kitchen. I've been making breakfast for a while now cause my mom left back to New York for broadway and we will meet her in New York. I grab the pancakes mix and start making pancakes. I set some on Finns plate and some on pucks and the rest on mine. The boys come running down all dressed and sit at the table. "Hurry and eat up! We have to leave soon!" I exclaim as I put my plate in the sink and run upstairs to brush my teeth again.

We get into Finns truck and drive to school. We see everyone there and we get out quickly. We run to the bus and we walk in. We sit in the back with Santana and she smiles wide when she sees us. "Where the fuck were you guys?" She asked me as I sat down. "Traffic" we reply. Finn wraps his arm around me and I snuggle into his chest. He kisses my head and I look up at him. "I love you" he whispers. "I love you too" I whisper back and kiss his cheek. "Okay! Are you guys ready!" Asked Chris and we all cheer. He starts the bus and drives to the airport.

Chris parks the bus at the airport and we walk in the airport. We walk on to the plane and sit in first class. We all have our love ones next to us on the plane. I notice Katie and Jacob sit to next to each other, laughing with each other. I smile when I see Jacob kiss her cheek and she starts blush. I look out the window and see we are starting to lift off. I put on my earphones and shuffle my music. I lay my head on Finns shoulder as he talks with puck who is sitting across us, along with Santana. I close my eyes as darkness takes over and I fall into a deep sleep.

I wake up to Finn shaking my shoulder. I open my eyes and see we are still in the air. "How much longer?" I asked Finn. "About 1 hour
or so, hey, do you want anything to eat or drink?" He asked back. "I'll take a sprite and some chips, thanks" I reply as I kiss his cheek. I talk with Santana about shopping and stuff untill our snacks come. I take a sip of my sprite and eat some of my food. Soon enough our plane lands and we get our bags and walk out to the gate. I walk out, my hand intertwined with Finns and I see my mom. I let go of Finns hand and run over to her, engulfing her in to a hug. "Omg! I'm finally in New York!" I squeal when I pull away. By now the whole glee is with us and we walk to get our bags. We walk out to the road and see we have our own bus. I guess my mom rented this for us the trip. I walk in and I'm amazed. It's like a freaking club bus.

I walk to the back and sit down. Finn walks over and sits next to me, happy and excited. I kiss his cheek and he smiles wider now. If you were to look at him, he would look a kid in a candy store. Everyone piles into the bus and soon we start move. The parents moved to the front. Then we hear music start to blast through the speakers. We jam out in our seats and talk with each other until gas pedal by
Sage the Gemini comes on. Me, Brittany and Santana get up and do the dance. The dance contained a lot of hair whips, slut drops and we also did the gas pedal main dance. The rest clapped for us and I sat back down next Finn. "That was hot" he whispered to me and i smirked. After a couple of more songs, grind on me by pretty Ricky comes on. Me, Brittany and Santana sing it. "I'm so happy we have this bus for a week" I say and we all cheer. Talk dirty by Jason default featuring 2 chainz comes on. Me, Brittany and Santana get up and start dancing and singing. Soon everyone is dancing, even Finn. Mike is doing the warm on the floor and everyone is cheering him on. Finn stopped dancing to film this. "Say hi everyone!" He screams over the music. We wave and say hi then go back to dancing.