chapter 10

Third person pov

The glee club walks out to the courtyard with boom box stereos. They set them down and turn them on. The song Empire State of Mind by Jay z and Alicia keys starts starts to play and the glee club starts to sing and dance to it. People start watching them or start jamming to the song and beat. Finn sees his sister and her friends. He smiles at her and walks over to her. The song ends and Finn sits down next to her, hugging her. The crowd cheers and some leave after Mercedes announces that, "there's gonna be an audition sheet before lunch so if you wanna sign up, the auditions are at four thirty today". Finn wraps and arm around Katie. "Guys this is Finn, my brother, Finn these are my friends Jose, Sarah, Parker, and Julian and Jacob" says Katie, introducing her brother to her best friends. The bells rings and the group of friends leave. Katie hugs her big brother and whispers, "see you in glee club" before leaving with her best friends. He walks back to the glee club who is sitting on the stairs. "I say that went awesomely" says Finn, sitting on a table. "Totes, I cant wait to do this next year and the year after that" says Santana. The glee club get up and get to class.

Soon, glee time comes and everyone sits in the seats. Mr Schue walks in and talks about the auditions and how awesome the club when they performed. The bell rings and it's lunch time. The glee club and Katie, Jose, Jacob, Sarah, Julian and Parker join them because today they have the same lunch time. "So sis what song are you singing for your audition?" Asked Finn. Katie looks at Finn and and says, "I'm doing see you again by wiz khalifa and Charlie puth with Jacob". "Omg I love that song!" " you are gonna rock that audition" "yass!" Exclaims some of the glee girls. "And the rest?" Asks Finn, looking at the rest of them. "I'm doing locked out of heaven by Bruno Mars" says Jose. "I'm doing girl on fire by Alicia keys" says Sarah. "I'm singing just the way you are by Bruno Mars" says Julian. "I'm doing crazy in love by beyonce with Jacob doing the rapping part" says Parker and Jacob smiles.

Audition time

"Okay guys let's start the auditions, first up we have Katie Hudson and Jacob Hernandez" says mr Schue. Finn smiles widely when he sees Katie walk on to stage. She takes a seat at the piano and starts to play.

(Bold = Katie, italic = Jacob)

It's been a long day,
Without you my friend
And ill tell you all about it
When I see you again.
We've come a long way
From where we began
Oh, ill tell you all about it
When I see you again,

Finn is surprised at how angelic his sister sounds. He half smiles and his eyes start to tear up a bit but no to visible. He pulls out her phone secretly and films the thing for their parents.

Damn who knew,
All the planes we've flew
Good things we've been through
That I'd be standing right here talking to you
about another path
I know we used love to hit the road and laugh.
But something told me it wouldn't last
Had to switch up
Look at things different,
See the bigger picture.
Those were the days
Hard work forever pays
I see you in a better place.

How could we not talk about family
When family is all that we got?
Everything I went through you were standing
there by my side
And now your gonna be with for the last ride

It's been a long day,
Without you my friend
And ill tell you all about it
When I see you again.
We've come a long way
From where we began
Oh, ill tell you all about it
When I see you again,