chapter 15

Katies pov
The boys decided to join us cause after shopping we are going to a water park after. We arrive at the mall and start walking around. The girls go inside some shops like forever 21, GAP, Victoria secret, just a whole bunch, we were there for about 4 - 5 hours. The boys went to the arcade cause they got bored, so that's where we are headed right now caused we are done and I kinda want to get to the amusement park right now but we are headed home to change. We walk in and we see them all around the place. Finn, puck and Jacob are playing a racing game, Jose and Sam are playing a hunting game, Mike and artie are playing a dancing game and the rest are playing the basketball game. We walk to our boys and watch them play. "Who's winning?" Asked Rachel as she wrapped her arms around Finns neck and laid her chin on his shoulder. "Me" says Finn and the rest groan. "Oh stop bragging, Finnegan" I tease him. The rest burst out laughing at his real name while he just glares at me. "But, actually I'm winning" he says and sticks his tongue out at me as I roll my eyes playfully. They finish up their game and so does everyone else and we walk out. We get to the bus and set our bags on the floor.

Finns pov
We get to the house and i carry Rachel's bags up for her. I set them down, kiss her cheek and leave for her to get dress. I walk into my room to change in to a pair of swim trunks. I walk down stair where the rest of the guys are and we talk about football. Soon the girls walk down and Damn. Rachel looked smoking in that bikini. Katie walks over to Jacob and kiss his cheek, knocking him out of his gaze. We walk to the bus and hop in. We get to the water park and we all hop out. We rush to the entrance and get our tickets. We walk through and I notice girls checking us, the boys, out. "Ugh, why can't you be ugly?" Sighed Rachel jokingly, wrapping her arms around her waist, glaring at the girls who were staring at me. I laugh and wrap my arm around her waist and kiss her head. We wait in line to go on the first rollercoaster we see when I see someone who looks familiar, Quinn. "Shit guys, crazy ass bitch named Quinn is here with Beth" I say. Pucks eyes light up at the name 'beth' but Santana tenses up at the word 'Quinn'. "Well, it's practically my only chance to see Beth and actually meet her, should i meet her or not?" Asked puck, nervous. "I think you should, i mean you have a right to meet her, you are the father, and that's my little niece so you and Quinn can go talk while I watch her" says Rachel and puck nods. He makes his way through us and to Quinn. I feel Rachels hand let go of my hand. I look at her and see her hugging a crying Santana. Oh shit. I sigh and bring Santana into a hug, letting her cry into my shirt. "Its okay, he isnt gonna fall for her tricks, he loves you, your all he talks about when your not around" I whisper in her ear. She pulls away and looks up at me, "really?" She asked in disbelief. I nod and smile at her, "yeah, and he showed me his phone, well I practically hacked it, and the home background picture is a picture of you with him, he really loves you Santana" says Rachel and we laugh at her remark. Soon puck comes back and Santana jumps onto him. "I love you" she said and kiss him a hard on the lips before he can even reply. "Wanky" Rachel mouths to me and I nod. We move around Pucktana and get on the ride. "Hey Pucktana! Get your asses on the ride" said Rachel and they pull away getting in the seats behind us. "Well, I can keep beth over the weekend while Quinn figures some shit out, but besides that, I get to hang out with my daughter" says Puck as the guys secure us in our seats with the seatbelt things. We start to go up and you can hear Tina start to scream all the way from the front. I throw my hands up in the air along with everyone else. Meanwhile, Rachel is going, 'oh my God, oh my god, oh my god" making me laugh. I grab her hand and she laughs as we go straight down.

Rachel's pov
After the ride, we get off and and walk over to amother of couple rides. Soon, we get hungry and decide to eat at a little restaurant here at the park. We we enjoying lunch when queen bitch just has to walk in and ruin everything. I notice Santana tense up and i grab my phone. "Dont even think about going off on her, she has beth with her, wait to do it later when Beth is with puck. Remember, he loves you, not her, got it" I text to her and set my phone back down. She picks it up and reads the message, looking over at me, rolling her eyes while smiling and I smile back, letting a little giggle out. "Oh hey bird beak, hey hoepez, didn't see you guys there" says Quinn and i become furious. I get up and walk out with Santana. "You know what, I change my mind, go all lima heights on that bitch" I say as we walk out the entrance and get in the bus. "I swear, I wanna a kill her one day, i mean, what did I ever do to her?" I break down and Santana wraps me in her embrace. I sob loudly into her arms when suddenly, the door to the bus opens, revealing the glee girls, Matt, Mike, artie, sam, Jacob, Jose, Julian and Beth. "Oh girl" says Mercedes and she gets in, along with the others. "Just to let you know, Finn and puck stood up for you girls, puck and Quinn are actually fighting out in the entrance and Finn is paying the bill. He should be here soon" as on cue, Finn burst though the door, worried and sad written all over his face. I jump up and hug him. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me closer. "Wait, then why's Beth here?" Asked Santana. "Quinn and puck were fighting, it got verbal so we decided to bring beth here so she didn't hear any of the words" says Brittany, playing with Beth. "Plus she wanted to meet auntie Santana and auntie Rachel" said Tina, catching both mine and Santana's attention. "Hey Beth, I'm your aunt Rachel, this your auntie Santana" I say and Beth smiles up at us. I look out the window to see Quinn storming over here with puck following her. We close the door and tell puck to get in the front door. "Man hands and fake boobs give me my daughter back" screams Quinn. Me and Santana act like we can't hear and then puck says, "I'm taking Beth for the weekend" and then we drive off. Then we hear a phone go off and realize it's mine. "Hello?" I ask happily. "I will call the God Damn police if you don't give me my daughter back right this minute berry, where is she?" Asked the devil and I smile. "Shes on my lap, playing on pucks phone and I'm not gonna give her back unless puck is ready to give her back. You've kept her for a while now Quinn, give puck a chance to spend some time with his daughter, and call the police, I will just tell them you hit Beth and that means they would have to give her to her dad or legal guardian, bye bitch" I say as I hang up the phone. We arrive at home and we walk in. "Hey mom, do have still any baby stuff by chance?" Asked puck while holding beth. "Uhm yeah, why?" She asked getting up. "This is Beth, my daughter, Quinn had her last year and then she gave her up. i saw Quinn at the park and she said I could have her for the whole trip, so i kinda need help and some baby stuff like baby food, diapers, toys and all that stuff" he tells mom and she smiles. "Follow me, but i thinks it's best if we keep her in a quiet place so she can sleep in, maybe in Rachels room if that's okay with you" she says, turning to me now. "Yeah sure, I would love to bunk with my little niece" I say, tickling Beth and making her squeal.